5.0 out of 5 stars Great Satellite Dish...
Great Satellite dish, excellent value for money and arrived a day or two after ordering.
This dish is exactly the same make as the one my neighbours has fitted by Sky.
Published on 28 Jun. 2009 by Mr. M. Scrivener

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, however...
Product was finally able to do the job however:
1) The box was missing one of the bolts needed to constuct it - had to source some ourselves
2) The extension arm that connects the fixing bracket to the dish is surprisingly flexible in strong winds. Currently don't have tv because the dish is moving so much in the winds.
3) The bolts supplied are of low...
Published on 4 Feb. 2011 by C. Hopkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Satellite Dish..., 28 Jun. 2009
Mr. M. Scrivener (England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Satgear Sky/Freesat Zone 1 Satellite HD Mini Dish Kit with Guide and Quad LNB plus Brackets and Wall Bolts with 2 Year Satgear Warranty (Electronics)
This dish is exactly the same make as the one my neighbours has fitted by Sky.
Assembly instructions were fine but there were no allignment instructions, which would have been useful. I therfore roughly coppied the orriention of my neighbours and then used a Konig Satelite finder to find the best signal.
I would recommend spending the extra £7 or so investring in the Konig finder as I managed to get a 100% signal at 100% quality using it.
All in all very happy with my purchase and would recommend this dish and seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item at a nice price, 28 Feb. 2010
Mark Russell (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
Great service from Netgadgets and the dish itself is nicely made and very easy to DIY install. I bought the Konig satellite finder at the same time and had my new Panasonic TV receiving Hi-Def Freesat channels in no time at all.

The kit comes with instructions that include a web link to a site that will show you the direction you need to point the dish (a compass is almost essential). I just lined it up to within 1 degree or so using my hand-bearing compass and received a signal immediately. Fine tuning then just involves tweaking the dish up/down and left/right a tiny amount whilst listening to the Konig's signal strength buzzer to maximize the signal level. Then just tighten up and put your feet up, simples.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorable Review, 21 May 2010
R. Whittaker - See all my reviews
1 Dish and installation kit well packaged.
2 Instruction sheets and data re satellite position o.k.
3 All components well designed and assembled easily and securely.
4 Delivery time excellent and value for money.
5 Would recommend this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars steve b, 18 July 2011
A few tips
1: bolts be nice if they had slot on head to help tightening up
2: add extra bolt in swivel area wall bracket end to prevent arm
from rotating even after tightening up
3: also extra bolt at dish end as one bot is not enough to
prevent rotation of dish
4: move dish to next fixing along arm to prevent wobbling
shaking in strong wind more ridgid fix
5: Other than that above all worked fine see also tips on
Humax Digital Satellite Set Top Box post code.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dish, 19 Sept. 2010
Being the first time I have ever fitted a Satellite dish, this dish was very simple with easy to follow, albeit some are slightly technical, instructions. Construction is first class and all the bits and pieces necessary to fit it included in the box. The design of the Dish is simple and very easy to put together and fix to the wall. With the use of the Satellite finder kit, also bought via Amazon, the Dish was up and working within an hour, much quicker than I expected. More time was taken then fitting a cable from a rear wall to a front wall of the house.

If having to do another Satellite Dish I would definitely buy another one of these.

Great service and delvery from Netgadgets made this a trouble free purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 1 April 2010
Bought this kit to replace an older dish with rusting brackets, and to upgrade to a dual feed for Freesat PVR at same time. Excellent product, supplied instructions made it easy to assemble and install. Also bought a sat finder kit from another supplier on Amazon which made it very easy to find the Astra satellites and set the whole system up. Took about an hour in total.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous value for money, 30 July 2010
I cannot fault this item or the service. It arrived on time and was very well packed. The dish, mounting brackets and LNB are all high quality items. It was relatively easy to install (with a compass and satellite signal strength monitor - essential accessories)and works a treat. Well done Amazon and Netgear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Netgear Freesat Dish, 28 Jan. 2010
D. Provan (Oxford UK) - See all my reviews
Simple, easy to fit and robust. Why pay more for the same thing? Does exactly what it says in the description. The only extra you need is a satellite finder.

4.0 out of 5 stars You need a South facing wall, 8 Oct. 2012
Ok, so I bought this dish with every intention to install it myself, however, through no fault but my own, the dish does require to be wall mounted and to a South facing wall. Great, because the one thing about my house is that it doesn't have a South facing wall, unless you include my neighbours house, but I'm sure they don't want a dish fitted to their house for my benefit.
So, not able to wall mount, which means it must be mounted to a pole looking over my roof. This kit didn't come with a pole, and, how do I know what I'm supposed to buy?
How much would it have cost me if I decided to install this dish myself?
Oh well, I want it done properly, so, £100 to some bloke who knows what he's doing, job done.
He did say "Where's the 10m cable?" it was supposed to come with. (Not in this advert matey.)
Luckily, I had some Coax in the shed and told him to crack on with that.
Very pleased. I now have Freesat. So now the wife can stop whinging about not getting all the shopping channels. Damn, I think I've shot myself in the foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exeptional Sat dish oufit, 21 Oct. 2011
This sat dish pack is fantastic value for its price evrything you need to fix it is included. I am a disabled pensioner going on 70 and the instructions are so clear and easy to follow, I put it together in 20 minutes and fixed it about 12 feet up on a wall in 30 minutes, I aimed it as instructed in the general direction of the satellite and using a sat finder meter which cost me only 6.75 I found the signal in 30 seconds. I recommend this outfit without reservations to every DIY bod.