Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 24 November 2012
I bought this racket after recommendations from a couple of my squash partners who also have Tecnifibre rackets. I've had many different makes in the past, Head Microgel probably being one of my favourites, but wanted to try something new. The main draw was that it would already be strung with Tecnifibre strings which obviously adds to the value.

It was considerably lighter than my previous Prince racket despite them both being 130(??) so took a bit of getting used to, but it was definitely a good buy. It has a very good balance of power and control.

However, I have had to get it restrung after only a few weeks as the strings started to fray, which is surprising as I've not had this from Tecnifibre strings before. I have decided to replace them with Ashaway SuperNick which I've been told are not as susceptible to fraying.

In conclusion, great racket and would buy again, but not great strings.
on 3 January 2014
Very good racquet and, especially, the strings. As with most racquets that you buy, and this racquet is no exception, you have to immediately put on a better, thicker grip. Shame that manufacturers don't realise this - do they do any market research?
on 20 November 2013
bought two of these rackets and very pleased with power generated and touch. Never had a technifibre before but would recommend highly. Haven't felt the need t samsh against the wall lol
on 1 September 2014
Pretty serious player getting 2/3 games a week in. Always been a Prince guy till now. My kids play at competitions and many other kids at tournaments have Technifibre. I borrowed one and liked it.
Now I have my own I love it. A lot lighter than all my previus 150grams + at 130, but the balance is toward the head so have not seen any loss of power. I am not a big hitter so relied on heavier racquets for power shots......not now. Plus I feel touch & control is better.
Seems these are quite tough too as many kids & players who have them have done so for some time.
Thourougly recommended
on 9 August 2010
Bought this for my squash-mad twelve-year-old son for his birthday. He's delighted. It's very light, but durable and looks great.
on 2 March 2014
I recently purchased this for my husband. He's a keen squash player, been playing for years and told me it was a great racket. From my point of view I remember purchasing his last one from a high street retailer and I am sure it was more expensive.

So good racket, good value.....