Colour: Pink/MangoSize: Large (18-30 Months)Change

Although the colour is a little dire, this wrap keeps my 4 month old snug and warm in the swimming pool. It also makes her easy to hold and control due to its slight boyancy and non-slip material. I've been using it on her from the age of 8 weeks and will be using it for another couple of months I think! Highly recommended for mums who are nervous about taking their little ones swimming for the first time.
on 2 October 2010
I bough this item for my 4 month old baby,decided to get the 6-12months size so he would get more use out of it,i would definatley recomend getting a size bigger as the suit fits fine and there is plenty room in it for when he gets bigger.The suit keeps him warm in the water aswell as making it really easy to hold him,this item made for an excellent first swimming experience.
on 20 September 2013
Love the design, keeps my toddler warm in the pool. Very good for size, age appropriate. Not so easy to clean, he wore it to the beach and stains seem hard to get out.
on 15 May 2012
Great product but comes up small. Your baby will only fit in this at 6 months if they are tiny. Get a bigger size if in doubt!
on 10 February 2016
From 4 months old, my baby was happy to attend 30 minute swim lessons in a 30 degree pool. I personally don't think it was always 30 degrees, sometimes cooler, but my baby never cried or whinged from the cold. For that reason, I think this product is highly worthwhile. I witnessed a friend's baby scream and cry in the pool for the first two swim lessons, and after my friend bought this wetsuit on my recommendation, her baby was happy to splash about after the initial shock of cool water entering the wetsuit at the beginning of the lesson.

The suit also adds a slight buoyancy, and makes baby very easy to grip, so there's no fear of your baby slipping out of your hands.

There are, however, a few downsides:
- The velcro is so strong (which is a positive) that it easily catches the coloured trim of the wetsuit, making the material pill. After 4-5 uses, the suit looked well worn. The velcro has also caught my own swimming costume as I hold baby with one hand under the shower and take the wetsuit off with the other. So, a word of caution, don't wear your best swimming costume when handling baby in this thing.
- From 4.5 months, my baby cried every time I put her in the thing. She's not a crier generally, so I assume it's down to how tight fitting the wetsuit is around the hips and crotch area. She is a big baby, but at 5 months, I do wonder how much longer the medium sized suit will end up fitting her.
on 15 September 2010
We bought this for our 2 month old to go swimming. Our local swimming pool doesnt have a baby pool so this was invaluable to keep her warm whilst braving the big cold pool. It is easy to put on and off and you just rinse it in cool water afterwards to maintain it.
The only problem I have with it is that it seems a little bit small - I dont think that it will last her till she is 6 months old as the sizing says, but I will wait and see.
on 25 July 2013
Snug fit but comes undone if you don't get Velcro in exact place which is hard worn wriggly baby. Lovely design
on 15 July 2013
Great for keeping baby warm during swimming lessons and trips to the pool. Cool design that is not too girly, matches the happy nappy from the same range.
on 20 December 2015
My baby is 4 months old so I bought the 6+ month size to get maximum use. As expected it is a bit too big but with the Velcro straps I was able to fasten it around him well enough to use it. Definitely kept baby a lot warmer and we were able to stay in the pool for over half an hour. I also felt more confident handling him as the suit surface texture is a lot easier to grip than a slippery body! The sit is quite stiff once on, but again, I found it made manoeuvring the baby a lot easier
on 23 February 2015
The wet suit itself is fab. Keeps the little one warm in the water when we swim and is very easy to get on and off with the Velcro fastenings. My only reason for giving 4 stars instead of 5 is that the sizings are bizarre. The first size is 0-6 months which was great for the first 6 months but the next size up is 6-18 months, which is quite a large age range. That is far too big for my 8 month old but the 0-6 months is far too small. I do hope they make an in between size in the future.