4.0 out of 5 stars bit snug, 10 Nov. 2012
I liked this jacket but it's definitely summer weight and even though I'm a size 8, the small was a bit tight with anything other than a t-shirt or thin layer underneath. For the time of year, I wanted something i could put thicker layers on and for some reason the medium is significantly more expensive than the small so I ended up returning it and buying something heavier and a bit bigger in another brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good jacket, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Pearl Izumi Elite Barrier Women's Cycling Jacket (Sports Apparel)
For me, this jacket was definitely a good choice. It is windproof and keeps you warm, which was a surprise for me as the fabric is so thin and light. As for its abilities as a waterproof jacket I will have to rate it so and so. For light to medium rain it does its job of keeping you dry and warm perfectly, but when it's pouring down you will get wet after roughly 40 minutes. That being said, even when I'm soaked the jacket is still windproof, so you won't be freezing.

As for sizing I found it to be very normal. I'm usually a size S, and this jacket fit perfectly in that size. Not too tight, not too loose. The collar is not too snug either, which is always a plus. I'm 167 cm and weigh approximately 57 kg (5'5" and 125 lbs).

I would definitely recommend this jacket to other cyclists.