on 18 November 2011
I bought this book quite a long time ago and have only just figured out I can do a review. It's an excellent book, especially for a first timer.
I have recently been thinking maybe I should look to see if there is a revised edition because this subject has moved on by so much but I think if there is no revision this is still an excellent first book on the subject.
Did I say, it was excellent.
on 26 July 2010
Sams Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML and CSS in One Hour a Day is a new edition of the best-selling book that started the whole HTML/web publishing phenomenon.
It includes extensive coverage of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), which have become a staple in web development. You'll have no problem learning from expert author Laura Lemay's clear and approachable writing style. Simple, step-by-step instructions with lots of practical, interesting examples of web pages will guide you as you master current web publishing technologies and practices.