5.0 out of 5 stars admirable, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Diesel DZ1273, Silver Dial, Brown Strap, Date Function (Watch)
Just love the squareness of this exciting watch, large but not too chunky with a great contemporary appeal, great quality strap, and the slight orange contrast for the second hand looks brilliant!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 21 Nov 2013
Bought this watch for my dad so glad I went fo this one oit is lovely & postage was fast too excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars good - but not great !, 25 Oct 2013
A nice watch that keeps accurate time. Smart appearance, but, on a purely personal note, I thought the watch would be "bigger" and carry more 'heft'. Feels a tad light. However, a nice timepiece that I would recommend at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely,functionality ok, 21 Jun 2013
easily set the date
size a little big watch
functionality OK !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift, 12 Mar 2013
I got this watch for my boyfriends bday and he LOVES it!!! Its his watch for nice moments.
He loves Diesel brand and this watch is absolutely perfect (perfect size, weigth...) looks casual but at the same time really smart.

Perfect present!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 5 Mar 2013
good heavy watch selling for 135 in high st when i checked last. Diesel have got design down to a T. feels heavy which i like!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 17 Oct 2012
bought this watch for my husbands birthday. He loves it! Although it was bought as a watch to wear for weekends he is still wearing it when suited and booted as it's dressy enough to do so, but still funky. It's quite big, so if you've skinny wrists it might look a bit daft. I'm sure you will not be disappointed if you purchase this watch -go for it

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb watch, swiftly delivered, 24 April 2012
Mr. A. Thelwell "thellers" (Chesterfield, Derbyshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
I'm a big fan of Diesel watches, and now have what would constitute a small collection of them (4 in total). I'd been looking for a chunky but tasteful-looking watch with a brown strap and came across this model. I used another website (I won't mention which one) to check out several different angles of photos, and a 3D view, then did a quick price search and was elated to find the watch on Amazon at just 83 from INTENSE AND FUNKY. I ordered right away and the watch was with me less than 22 hours later, which is really quite fantastic service.

I'm very pleased with both the watch and the service I received. Great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Mar 2011
I received the wtch yesterday and i was amazed by the quality and elegance off the watch. It's perfect. I'm from Portugal and it took only 3 days to get here:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Dressy., 4 Aug 2014
Very nice, dressy watch, safe delivery... I really like it a lot...