Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

4.7 out of 5 stars1,625
Style Name: 12/Pack|Change
Price:£2.23+ £0.99 shipping

on 28 November 2010
These may be a fraction of shop prices, but I suspect they may be fake. I use these in cycle lights and 'genuine' ones last me two winters.

I purchased these at the beginning of November 2010, and by the end of the month all are spent, each pair lasting between two days and two weeks. Not quite the same as two years!
11 comment|143 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 May 2012
It is a shame that I have had to award this product 1 star! I should be "0". I do not know where the seller gets these batteries from. I cannot believe they are real Panasonic batteries. I have bought the same cr-2032 batteries from supermarkets before and had no problem and last for ages. I bought these to power a Klipsch remote control. The first 3 batteries went flat within 24 hours. I thought there must be a problem with the remote so borrowed another remote from a friend only to find the same thing happened. OK 4 down and 8 to go so I opened another and put it in a battery tester. The tester said that the battery needs replacing. I opened another and again the tester said that the battery needs replacing. DO NOT BUY THESE BATTERIES.
33 comments|167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 September 2013
I bought these batteries for my Garmin heart rate monitor. My supplied battery lasted a little under a year or around 500hrs. These batteries lasted less than 30 minutes. Just imagine if you put these in your bike lights!!!!!
I will not buy from this supplier again.
on 6 January 2013
These were deljvered promptly however when installing them in any of the equipment they all showed less than half charge :-(.
on 27 February 2011
im using the batteries for my bike lights, and in 2 weeks in need to replace them. i dont know if is thia what they last or is that they dont take well the moist of the air in the street, but with other brands this didnt happen...
0Comment|101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 March 2014
Don't waste your money. Battery's last for one use ( weighing scales ) I tricky fit even thou they match the genuine branded battery .
Pay the extra and get genuine branded batteries
on 24 April 2012
I trusted Panasonic brand and purchased these batteries for my digital weighing scale. I must say that these batteries are not worth buying as they drain very quickly. The shelf life might be 10 years as descripted in product description but the life of battery in use is less than 10 days.
I've replaced 4 batteries so far, none of them lasted even for a week. Never experianced such poor performance from Panasonic products, so I wonder if these are duplicate.
22 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 July 2012
Superb set of twelve CR2032 Batteries from Panasonic. I get frustrated with customer reviews which simply fail to identify the supplier, particularly when they complain about the product. I bought these batteries from Premier Life and they arrived within a few days, fully sealed and with an expiry date of January 2022. So buy with confidence from this supplier.
on 9 May 2016
Bought for my reading torch that clips onto my Kindle and that I use for reading in bed at night for about 15mins, approx. 4-5 time a week, sometimes less. I truly believe these batteries are fake. When I purchased previous batteries, they were more expensive but they lasted 5-6 months without ever needing to be replaced. I believe these are not the genuine article, as after using my reading torch the batteries have needed replacing after 2 weeks, if I am lucky. These batteries are absolutely useless. Please do not waste your money.

Update: am including a couple of front and back packaging photos. The batteries arrived two to a packet as shown in my photo and they looked as tho' they had been torn off from a long strip. The name Panasonic was nowhere to be seen on the front of any of the packets. In fact my purchase didn't look anything like the image displayed at the top of this page, by the company selling them.
review image review image
on 5 February 2014
I get though a lot of these so finding them at this price was great. Perhaps they don't last quiet as long as some brands but the price makes that irrelevant