4.7 out of 5 stars1,586
Style Name: 12/Pack|Change
Price:£2.04+ £1.19 shipping

on 17 March 2014
Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery - Twelve Pack

still using the first one. and all the rest tested as giving the correct voltage.
I originally reviewed these in 2010 giving them 5 stars. I didn't know how they could sell them so cheaply.

Then I found that they ran out after a few months, whereas my previous batteries had lasted 1-2 years. So I replaced the battery with another one from this pack. The same thing happened. So I replaced it - same thing happened. So I replaced it...

Fed up and thinking there was a problem in the device that I was using them in, I bought some from a supermarket. Those ones lasted 1-2 years - in the same device.

I suspect that I have answered my own question as to how they could sell them so cheaply.

Avoid.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 4 December 2012
Lithium batteries may seem be a thing of the past but there are many appliances that still require them. My Panasonic phones (home use) for example, that I have had for 8 years plus. These batteries are give away compared to my Sony portable TV mini in the 1980's (still have, analogue). I have had no problems with life-span, despite others' concerns. Still plenty left to rely on for a peanut price with reliability and durability.
on 4 August 2015
I bought these in December 2013. It says on the packaging, "Best before 01.2021". Today, 4/8/15, I've just checked all of them with a volt meter. They don't reach 1 volt and that fades away to a quarter of a volt in a few seconds. In other words they are useless. Either they are shorter dated stock that has been re-packaged or they were stored in adverse conditions (excess heat maybe). Either way they are no use to me.
on 29 October 2013
I bought these under no illusions that they would be great batteries, but I expected them to work at least a little bit. I put them in my Knog bike lites, turned the light no to test it, fine. Tried to turn the light on again an hour later and nothing. I thought it might be knogs so I took different batteries from the same pack and put it in my helmet light (which I knew for a fact was working) and they didn't work _at ALL_. I've had a similar problem buying panasonics from Argos and different brand 2032s from amazon. Never have much luck with any of them. At least I'm only out less than a fiver.
on 8 July 2013
Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery seemed to be old stock some didnt have enough charge to operate key fob to car.
on 12 December 2013
These batteries are probably the wrong ones for using with bicycle lights the seems to die very quickly in an unusual way they start off working fine however after using for up to half an hour they die but recover if left to rest, very confusing.
on 24 July 2013
If like me you never remember to replace or even carry spare coin cells because (a) they last so long, and (b) the packaging is so gross that you need a pick-up truck, or so flimsy that the cell has shorted out long ago. These Panasonic cells are individually encapsulated onto tough perforated card measuring 4x5 cm. Slip one into wallet or purse, put one in your PC case for your motherboard, slip them in your cutlery drawer (for scales, thermometers and a host of other tasks) and, of course, slip one or two into your Kindle case for your clip-on reading light!

Buying these cells in 'bulk' cards means you get a really keen price, so I would recommend these cells and seller.

I have the 2032 style, but there are others in the series.
on 3 April 2013
Bought these batteries for my make believe candles
They light up beautifully I'm amazed that they shine so bright
Quite a saving on the electric bills
Would recommend to friend and family
on 13 January 2014
Well what else can be said, so much cheaper than the supermarkets. I would have managed to get two for that price on the highstreet. And speedy delivery too, just the job when I needed them for the bike rides in the dark.