5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries
They light up beautifully I'm amazed that they shine so bright
Quite a saving on the electric bills
Would recommend to friend and family
Published 20 months ago by Tesser127

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THESE BATTERIES.
Published on 6 May 2012 by Will

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THESE BATTERIES., 6 May 2012
This review is from: Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery - Twelve Pack (Personal Care)
It is a shame that I have had to award this product 1 star! I should be "0". I do not know where the seller gets these batteries from. I cannot believe they are real Panasonic batteries. I have bought the same cr-2032 batteries from supermarkets before and had no problem and last for ages. I bought these to power a Klipsch remote control. The first 3 batteries went flat within 24 hours. I thought there must be a problem with the remote so borrowed another remote from a friend only to find the same thing happened. OK 4 down and 8 to go so I opened another and put it in a battery tester. The tester said that the battery needs replacing. I opened another and again the tester said that the battery needs replacing. DO NOT BUY THESE BATTERIES.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't last long at all, may be fakes, 28 Nov 2010
These may be a fraction of shop prices, but I suspect they may be fake. I use these in cycle lights and 'genuine' ones last me two winters.

I purchased these at the beginning of November 2010, and by the end of the month all are spent, each pair lasting between two days and two weeks. Not quite the same as two years!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor performance. are these duplicate?, 24 April 2012
Vikas Bhasin (U.K, Glasgow) - See all my reviews
I trusted Panasonic brand and purchased these batteries for my digital weighing scale. I must say that these batteries are not worth buying as they drain very quickly. The shelf life might be 10 years as descripted in product description but the life of battery in use is less than 10 days.
I've replaced 4 batteries so far, none of them lasted even for a week. Never experianced such poor performance from Panasonic products, so I wonder if these are duplicate.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for I suppose., 18 Sep 2013
I bought these batteries for my Garmin heart rate monitor. My supplied battery lasted a little under a year or around 500hrs. These batteries lasted less than 30 minutes. Just imagine if you put these in your bike lights!!!!!
I will not buy from this supplier again.

1.0 out of 5 stars batteries dont last more than 2 weeks, 27 Feb 2011
im using the batteries for my bike lights, and in 2 weeks in need to replace them. i dont know if is thia what they last or is that they dont take well the moist of the air in the street, but with other brands this didnt happen...

1.0 out of 5 stars A tuna sandwich lasts longer, 10 Nov 2010
Mister G (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I bought these and thought they were great. Then after a very short time, they ran out and I got a 'change battery' message. I changed them. Same thing happened again. Then again.

These would last a 1-2 months compared with a few years for ones bought in my local supermarket.

Avoid.

2.0 out of 5 stars Low battery charge, 6 Jan 2013
These were deljvered promptly however when installing them in any of the equipment they all showed less than half charge :-(.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 3 April 2013
Bought these batteries for my make believe candles
They light up beautifully I'm amazed that they shine so bright
Quite a saving on the electric bills
Would recommend to friend and family

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Lithium CR2032 Battery, 26 July 2012
Superb set of twelve CR2032 Batteries from Panasonic. I get frustrated with customer reviews which simply fail to identify the supplier, particularly when they complain about the product. I bought these batteries from Premier Life and they arrived within a few days, fully sealed and with an expiry date of January 2022. So buy with confidence from this supplier.

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery, 13 Mar 2014
Don't waste your money. Battery's last for one use ( weighing scales ) I tricky fit even thou they match the genuine branded battery .
Pay the extra and get genuine branded batteries