5.0 out of 5 stars Make your own cards.
As a keen photographer I like to make personal cards for my family. These are excellent. The problem with my cards before was that I could not get the folding 'perfect'. These cards have the fold already and they fit the envelopes. Great.
Published on 9 Mar. 2011 by LAP

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what we were looking for
Published on 21 May 2012 by LJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Make your own cards., 9 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Anita's 100 x A6 Blank Cards & Envelopes - White (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Blank A6 Greetings Cards, 15 Feb. 2011
These card blanks are of a very good quality. The cards as supplied are (unfolded) A5 size, with a smooth surface, & are pure white. They are pre-scored so they fold easily into A6 cards. The envelopes also are of a good quality, as the paper is thick enough that your finished card design does not show through. They are large enough (160x112mm) to accommodate cards with 3-d elements in the design.
The cards and envelopes came packed in a brown & pink box with a transparent section in the lid (the box measures 250x165x65mm). This in turn was packaged in a sturdy A4 Amazon box, so no danger of your postie trying to cram it through the letterbox! The envelopes were bundled in 50s, each tied with a pink ribbon, as was the stack of cards. I have used the ribbons on some of my cards!
All in all an excellent product at an excellent price, as even with postage it works out at less than 10p per card-and-envelope.
Finally, a pat on the back for A One Stationery: my order arrived within 48 hours via 'standard delivery'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 13 Jun. 2014
After much searching, I found these cards about a year ago and have been re-ordering them regularly since. I copy my paintings onto the cards -They feed through my Brother printer perfectly and give a great result.
The delivery service is also very good - the parcel arrives within a couple of days and is nicely packed in a sturdy box. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought them, 30 Nov. 2011
Received within 24 hours of order. Beautiful cards. I noticed that one reviewer had complained about the colour production...I also had this problem but, on trying the maximum dpi option when printing, found the colour superb. I am delighted with my finished cards and will definitely be buying again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cards for a good price, 29 Mar. 2011
S. Qayum (England) - See all my reviews
These cards arrived quickly and were packaged well - in a cardboard box with a cellophane window.

The 50 A5 cards were ribbon-tied and were scored down the centre for easy folding into A6 cards. The 50 envelopes were also ribbon-tied, in two batches.

The cards aren't the finest quality card (i.e. not Hallmark standard) and some need cardboard 'splinters' cut off them but other than that, they are good enough to give out to friends and family, and are very reasonably priced.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what we were looking for, 21 May 2012
I bought these cards to use for our wedding thank you cards, however when they arrived they were not quite as good quality as I'd hoped for. We wanted quite a stiff card and unfortunately this wasn't qute as heavy a gsm as I'd expected it to be. As returning them would be a waste of money in postage, I have kept these to use as general cards to send to family and friends, however I did have to purchase some better quality cards for my wedding thank you's from another retailer.
All in all, these are probably substantial enough for general cards for family and friends but if you're looking for a thick, quality card for a special occasion then these probably aren't for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars white greetings cards with envelopes, 28 Nov. 2011
I brought these cards to design and make my own greeting cards, A6 sized comes in a nice box with matching envelopes. The cards are precreased and good quality, great price as well. You can be as imaginative as your want, painting or colouring pencils work or even glueing. Fun for you and kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars what it says on the tin, 22 Feb. 2013
We bought the blank cards to make our own wedding invites. The product description is 100% accurate, they're easy to print and have produced what looks like a high quality invitation card. I've never created cards previously however, for the simplicity of our design these worked perfectly

For you're money, you get a great kit to make 100 cards -Ok I've misprinted 4 but thats my own error.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 6 April 2013
The top few cards and envelopes were OK but the bottom ones in the box were all crumpled - too badly to be used. I contacted the manufacturer who told me to send them back - but they were unwilling to replace them. Very poor service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Mar. 2011
Bought these for making our own Christmas cards. The card is of good thickness and quality and would definitely buy again.