Format: DVD|Change

on 29 November 2009
Im not a huge fan of Andy Parson's and at times I find him plain irritating. I picked up this DVD as I am a massive fan of Stand Up release season. So I risked it and made the purchase.

Boy was I surprised, his timing, persona and overall joke telling skills have either drastically improved or not been fully introduced until now. I recommend this DVD to anyone that finds him annoying just to see if it changes peoples opiniong on him.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 January 2013
I should say that I was already a massive fan of Andy Parsons. He is the main reason I watch Mock The Week and I am a huge fan of him. He is simply hilarious.

This DVD showcases some amazing performances by him. I'd recommend this to all his fans. I didn't think this would be near this good, but it is absolutely amazing. It has even convinced me to buy another DVD by him.
on 28 January 2010
Utterly superb both live and on this DVD can we have more please - soon. Will it also be possible to get the radio series as a cd. Andy Parsons just makes you smile we need him.
on 2 March 2011
My only experience of Andy Parsons thus far has been the stage-managed environment of Mock The Week. I only bought this DVD because it turned up as an Amazon suggestion, and it was dirt cheap.

Unbelievable! Far funnier than I would have dared hope. Better than Dara o'Brien's latest DVD (and thats excellent). Better than 90% of the comedy DVD's I've seen in the last few years in fact. Its worth buying just for his one word description of Peter Mandelson.
VINE VOICEon 21 December 2009
....he tops it here....

I can't get enough of this show...time after time....he is just BRILLIANT!

Not as rude as Jimmy Carr, and isn't that offensive as Jimmy's material...

Don't get me wrong, I love Jimmy Carr and I have many of his dvd's...but I just love Andy Parsons
on 22 January 2010
Andy Parsons is a comic who has grown in popularity appearing on TV more and more. His DVD does not dissapoint. Well worth the money.
on 30 January 2011
DVD is excellent material for anyone who is a fan of Andy Parsons' humour from Mock the Week. It was also a bargain price on Amazon. Some of the language makes this unsuitable for anyone who doesn't like a bit (not a lot) of swearing - Andy Parsons doesn't need to resort to that to make people laugh. Uses political material without coming across as Labour/Tory/Lib Dem - whoever deserves to be in the firing-line gets it.
on 19 January 2010
The item was delivered quickly. The content is good, it is a collection of sketches from Andy Parsons tour of the UK mixed with his chirpy cockney style of satire.
on 7 January 2010
This is V. Funny!
If you like Andy Parsons Humour it will have you crying with laughter.
I believe it's not available in the shops and it's new out so current humour for the moment.
on 8 March 2010
The Andy Parson's DVD is brilliant! He simply reveals that Britain has got idiots in a number of ways. Hilarious from start to finish. It is definitely worth buying folks!