4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for starters
I bought this watch for my son who is nearly 5 and is now ready to start learning how to tell the time.

The design and lay out of the face makes breaking down the key elements of reading time very easy. The dial detail is clear and colour is used with purpose to help with explanation.

The weight of the watch is just right for little wrists and the...
Published on 8 Sep 2009 by V. Minchella

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy this watch at your peril
Published on 11 Sep 2010 by Dr. Gregory Wood

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for starters, 8 Sep 2009
V. Minchella (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)

The weight of the watch is just right for little wrists and the overall size is also suitable.

The velcro strap goes right the way around for full adjustability. However, we did find that even so, it could have been so that it fits a slightly smaller wrist. Our son certainly isn't small for his age and we're right on the limit of what the strap can achieve. If I was being overly critical I would say the strap could cater slightly better for little wrist sizes.

All in all a very good product though.Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy this watch at your peril, 11 Sep 2010
Dr. Gregory Wood (Hitchin, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
This seemed like an ideal watch to teach my son the time. He received this as a reward for trying hard at school. Therefore a great disappointment that it stopped working about a month after he started using it. I figured the batteries must be flat, so replaced them, which cost more than the watch! It worked again for about 2 days, then failed. Stupidly, i thought this must just be a duff one, and because it was relatively cheap, not worth the hassle of trying to get a replacement though Amazon's arduous retruns policy. So I ordered another one. It arrived at the end of August, and the THIS ONE FAILED TOO by the 8th September. I will now as a matter or principle insist Amazon replaces the dang thing, but I don't want another Cannibal. I would recommend that you steer clear of this watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars cannibal tutor watch: terrible!, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
Bought for a christmas gift for my nephew, he loved it, we unwrapped it together removed the plastic packaging only to find it not working, the battery was tested and was flat, he could not wear this on christmas day! i then replaced the battery to find that the watch did not keep time, removed a plastic insert which made it a little better, however whats the point in teaching a child the wrong time, it lost 5-10 minutes every hour! rubbish! i threw it in the bin and bought another watch from elsewhere. waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value,good quality!, 26 Feb 2010
Loubs (manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
I bought this watch as a present for my 7 year old son's birthday. It is perfect as he is just grasping the art of telling the time. The face of the watch is clear and colour coded for 'past' and 'to' and shows '5,10 1/4 past etc' so is really easy to understand.I was very happy with the price as i didn't want to spend too much.(I'm sure that once he can tell the time he may want something different)I like the way the strap is velcro which means he can manage it himself and also that it is adjustable. I would say this is a perfect choice for a child who is just beginning to be interested in telling the time. I can see my son's confidence growing and he is now able to tell the time on other clocks too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this watch, 26 May 2011
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
Amazon should be ashamed of carrying this watch. The second hand gets stuck on the minute hand at two points every hour as the watch turns. This watch is a waste of money. Sadly it would be a waste of my time to bother to return it to Amazon. My son was so happy to receive it. One day later, the only pleasure we took was to smash it with a hammer and bin it. It is truly only fit for the garbage and Amazon should know better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, strap not durable, 25 May 2011
J. Howie (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
Bought this for my 8yr old who has trouble telling the time and understanding the passage of time. He is able to use this watch well (when he remembers to wear it!) but I have found that the stitching on the strap is unravelling. My son has been using it for about 5 months only. I will probably get a new strap for it as he finds it a good watch for him.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty item, 17 Jan 2011
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
Unfortunately the watch I purchased arrived and was not working. It was disappointing on Christmas morning. A replacement was offered when I returned the item and the returns service was efficient, I decided to opt for a refund however as it was inconvenient to have to post the return and I was disappointed that it had not been checked prior to dispatch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sons first watch, 28 Dec 2009
TR Robinson "Tr2" (Doagh N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
this watch was a gift from Santa for my 5 year old son, very easy to read and I find him using the watch to learn to tell the time. a good choice for a learning watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect time teacher, 29 Nov 2009
ClubPit (Northampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
Got this for my youngest recently, 5yrs old, a quick explanation had him telling the time correctly within 15 minutes. Before putting on this watch he had no concept of time telling on an analogue watch. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars telling the time? Easy!, 18 Nov 2009
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
We brought these watches for our sons aged 5 and 6. They have made a great start being able to tell the time. This is a fantastic product. The boys feel very grown up with their own watches. They tell us the time every five minutes and get great pleasure when they are right.

ARRAY(0xb4f6d87c)

Cannibal Children's  Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N
14.78
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available