4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for starters
I bought this watch for my son who is nearly 5 and is now ready to start learning how to tell the time.

The design and lay out of the face makes breaking down the key elements of reading time very easy. The dial detail is clear and colour is used with purpose to help with explanation.

The weight of the watch is just right for little wrists and the...
Published on 8 Sep 2009 by V. Minchella

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy this watch at your peril
Published on 11 Sep 2010 by Dr. Gregory Wood

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for starters, 8 Sep 2009
V. Minchella (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)

The weight of the watch is just right for little wrists and the overall size is also suitable.

The velcro strap goes right the way around for full adjustability. However, we did find that even so, it could have been so that it fits a slightly smaller wrist. Our son certainly isn't small for his age and we're right on the limit of what the strap can achieve. If I was being overly critical I would say the strap could cater slightly better for little wrist sizes.

All in all a very good product though.Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy this watch at your peril, 11 Sep 2010
Dr. Gregory Wood (Hitchin, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
This seemed like an ideal watch to teach my son the time. He received this as a reward for trying hard at school. Therefore a great disappointment that it stopped working about a month after he started using it. I figured the batteries must be flat, so replaced them, which cost more than the watch! It worked again for about 2 days, then failed. Stupidly, i thought this must just be a duff one, and because it was relatively cheap, not worth the hassle of trying to get a replacement though Amazon's arduous retruns policy. So I ordered another one. It arrived at the end of August, and the THIS ONE FAILED TOO by the 8th September. I will now as a matter or principle insist Amazon replaces the dang thing, but I don't want another Cannibal. I would recommend that you steer clear of this watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars cannibal tutor watch: terrible!, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
Bought for a christmas gift for my nephew, he loved it, we unwrapped it together removed the plastic packaging only to find it not working, the battery was tested and was flat, he could not wear this on christmas day! i then replaced the battery to find that the watch did not keep time, removed a plastic insert which made it a little better, however whats the point in teaching a child the wrong time, it lost 5-10 minutes every hour! rubbish! i threw it in the bin and bought another watch from elsewhere. waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this watch, 26 May 2011
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
Amazon should be ashamed of carrying this watch. The second hand gets stuck on the minute hand at two points every hour as the watch turns. This watch is a waste of money. Sadly it would be a waste of my time to bother to return it to Amazon. My son was so happy to receive it. One day later, the only pleasure we took was to smash it with a hammer and bin it. It is truly only fit for the garbage and Amazon should know better.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value,good quality!, 26 Feb 2010
Loubs (manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
I bought this watch as a present for my 7 year old son's birthday. It is perfect as he is just grasping the art of telling the time. The face of the watch is clear and colour coded for 'past' and 'to' and shows '5,10 1/4 past etc' so is really easy to understand.I was very happy with the price as i didn't want to spend too much.(I'm sure that once he can tell the time he may want something different)I like the way the strap is velcro which means he can manage it himself and also that it is adjustable. I would say this is a perfect choice for a child who is just beginning to be interested in telling the time. I can see my son's confidence growing and he is now able to tell the time on other clocks too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, strap not durable, 25 May 2011
J. Howie (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
Bought this for my 8yr old who has trouble telling the time and understanding the passage of time. He is able to use this watch well (when he remembers to wear it!) but I have found that the stitching on the strap is unravelling. My son has been using it for about 5 months only. I will probably get a new strap for it as he finds it a good watch for him.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty item, 17 Jan 2011
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
Unfortunately the watch I purchased arrived and was not working. It was disappointing on Christmas morning. A replacement was offered when I returned the item and the returns service was efficient, I decided to opt for a refund however as it was inconvenient to have to post the return and I was disappointed that it had not been checked prior to dispatch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived with dead battery., 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
I would love to say that this is a great watch, however it doesn't work - it arrived with a dead battery - so it's being returned.immediately.

Why this couldn't have been checked before postage is beyond me. It would have saved a lot of time and effort.

I now don't have confidence in this watch and will be looking to another brand.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst and Highly Disappointing, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
I have been using Amazon online shopping for over 6 years now, and I always try to see the review of the seller before placing an order. I felt relaxed when the seller was amazon. But when this watch arrived it was full of rust, looked as if Richard the third must have used it when he was a kid. I was so confident that actually I was not going to open the box and directly give it to my nephew as a gift. But luck by chance my friend asked me to show him and I felt so embarrassed when I opened the box and showed the watch to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars telling the time? Easy!, 18 Nov 2009
This review is from: Cannibal Children's Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N (Watch)
We brought these watches for our sons aged 5 and 6. They have made a great start being able to tell the time. This is a fantastic product. The boys feel very grown up with their own watches. They tell us the time every five minutes and get great pleasure when they are right.

Cannibal Children's  Time Tutor Watch CT003-5N