5.0 out of 5 stars Does a very good job
I bought this for my husband for tennis-elbow type pain made worse by our German Shepherd Dog constantly pulling when he exercises him.

Published on 11 Dec. 2012 by Cianta

3.0 out of 5 stars Mueller Adjustable Elbow Support
Elbow support delivery was excellent.
The product itself works well but could do with being longer.
I am 6'4'' tall and this is a bit short for my arm.
If you are a tall person, then opt for something different.
Published 19 months ago by kpmurphy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a very good job, 11 Dec. 2012
Cianta (West Sussex) - See all my reviews

The adjustable Velcro allows for a comfortable fit with no rough edges and, once in place, it doesn't slide about. My husband's been wearing it for about a month whenever he exercises our dog and he's very pleased with the reduction in pain and the support it offers.

It was delivered very promptly and arrived in very good condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars This Works, 9 May 2013
nm1270 (Tonypandy,Mid Glamorgan, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
After using three different elbow supports/straps,consuming dozens of Diclofenac Sodium tablets, followed by a cortizone injection which,after eight months is now starting to wear off it was again time to purchase another support.My last strap was made by Mueller but it was just that - a strap.This one is a far better support,the elbow is protected by a breathable mesh-like material and it also looks good in short sleeves as opposed to the silly looking single strap below the elbow.Most importantly though it has two velcro straps which wrap around the forearm just above and below the elbow and that seems to be the key to relieving the pain of tennis elbow.My job involves heavy lifting and this strap ensures I no longer wince when I grab and grip objects or clench my fist.
The best I've come across so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's comfortable and really helps ease the pain, 19 April 2014
C. R. Williams "rockinhepcat" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: MUELLER Adjustable Elbow Support, One Size (Personal Care)
I've been using arm supports for years due to shattering my elbow some years ago. I've never got on with any support before and was about to give up trying when I came across the Mueller, I thought last one and I'll give up.

This support is GREAT!!! It provides excellent support, keeps the joint warm, but the breathable fabric allows air to the skin. It's comfortable, has eased the pain and is washable.

Highly reccomended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mueller Adjustable Elbow Support, 26 July 2013
Elbow support delivery was excellent.
The product itself works well but could do with being longer.
I am 6'4'' tall and this is a bit short for my arm.
If you are a tall person, then opt for something different.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT support and comfort, 3 Oct. 2014
Jenn Gough "Jenny G." (Shropshire,U K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MUELLER Adjustable Elbow Support, One Size (Personal Care)
Arrived early and I am amazed how well it works. I was wondering if it would fit as I am very small with a bicep of only 9.5 inches but it fitted perfectly ( a good wrap around ). It really is "fits all" !! Good support, I can now do my work without pain and it is very comfy to wear, personally I haven't found it itchy as some reviews and it keeps my elbow warm without being hot .A great buy and well worth paying the extra for. It is easy to fit with the other hand due to the design and it stays in place very well even when doing active work.EXCELLENT !!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Relieves and aids elbow support marginally, 13 Aug. 2014
R. Chan-ellis - See all my reviews
This review is from: MUELLER Adjustable Elbow Support, One Size (Personal Care)
This is very soft and works OK. I've a serious elbow golfers injury and I'm annoyed I can't lift heavy.
With this I'm able to get some support and lift with push a some pull movements.
It sticks onto fabric for a secure hold and elbow is exposed with air soft fabric which I've found a weakness as if you knock your elbow. It's gonna get hit. This really should be protected with a harder mould of support but with the design of bending your elbow, and probably not over loading in training, it's suitable.

I guess my injury needs further rest!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all good., 21 Dec. 2012
To be fair, I was sceptical about any item that could relieve the continually excrutiating pain of acute Tennis Elbow. I am glad to say that I was completely in the wrong and, in this case, the support has performed a marvellous job and I now have two fully functioning arms again, and am able to resume my career as a break-dancer...some of that is 100% true, and it's not the break-dancing bit. Buy with confidence!

4.0 out of 5 stars Suffering from tennis elbow is no fun so I bought this from the advice of my ..., 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: MUELLER Adjustable Elbow Support, One Size (Personal Care)
Suffering from tennis elbow is no fun so I bought this from the advice of my sports physio and its very good. It doesn't take away all of the pain endured whilst playing badminton but stops the whiplash effect at the elbow joint . Having tennis elbow I now go through my remedial exercises and religiously wear the support before the Rice cool down.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more overstretched elbow, 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: MUELLER Adjustable Elbow Support, One Size (Personal Care)
I was rather skeptical about a loose-fitting stretchy strap being able to protect my elbow from overstretching whilst playing squash. I stand corrected; all I need now are similar devices for my other elbow, my knees, both shoulders, my lower back . . . . . . or perhaps I will take up tiddlywinks. The elbow support has been excellent for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Material, 1 April 2014
Mr. R. P. R. Fender (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MUELLER Adjustable Elbow Support, One Size (Personal Care)
Great support but some of the elbow material is made of an itchy material and despite wearing it over a long sleeved sweater I could still feel the itchy material. Pity as it's well made and did a fine job for the amount of time before I couldn't stand the itchy material any more and had to remove it. My fault as others had mentioned this in reviews but I had hoped I could mask the irritating material by wearing a long sleeve under it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›