on 10 October 2010
I bought these on a whim, too bad there wasn't more available at the time! They are super for the price and my son loves to play with them. A simple but great toy!
on 21 April 2012
A bag of 'mixed' soldiers indeed. Some of them looked as though they had already been to war as the poor casting meant that not all the extremities were filled. That said, they are cheap and the odd 'injured' chap seemed to add to the reality of the battle for the kids so in terms of value for money I can't fault it!
on 18 July 2012
Our Grandson loves these and gr=ets play value from them. However, I was disappointed that the pack included, in addition to medaeval characters, warriors that appeared to be from Greece and Rome!
on 12 September 2013
The bag of knights is cheap, the product is cheap; but I didn't expect anything grand for the money. My intention is/was to use the knight figures in a game called Wars of the Roses, to replace cardboard counters. They could do that, but I have found a better solution. The main gripe I have is the very small bases for the figures, which means they fall over very easily. This could be rectified of course by gluing a larger cardboard base to each figure, then perhaps they would 'fight' like knights and not fall over under the weightof their armour (plastic).
on 11 April 2013
I bought this battle pack for my son because he is really fond of knights. Unfortunately, when we opened the pack, we found 8 broken knights and my son got really disappointed. I could understand one broken knight but eight are too many.
on 19 February 2013
i bought these for my son as he had to make a castle as a project for school and i thought these were really handy.i made some battle scenes and they looked like they was trying to take the castle.good value for money
on 1 September 2014
Lovely little figure set. Made my four year old happy and he's had hours of fun out of them over the holidays. Arrived in hood time would recommend.
on 20 May 2013
I got this set for my son as we made a beautiful cardboard castle. however, the quality of the plastic is not very good.
on 19 November 2013
I wanted some knights for my grandson to go with a castle for Christmas but they can be very expensive to buy the ready painted ones.
Unpainted these do not look much and the bases are small so they fall over easily.
So I got a pack of washers and stuck them all to washers making them very steady, then I painted them with various small pots of Humbrol modeling paints and they now look terrific.
on 5 November 2013
I bought these to go with a castle my husband is building for our 3yr old grandons xmas, as said before not all "knight" is a mixture of different types of figures but I don't suppose he will know. but good value for money considering the price of some knights.