5.0 out of 5 stars Cerise blood red beauty.
Been using these mugs for the last month now. Instead of getting a set all the same colour, I went for one of each for a little variation and some colour to the kitchen.

The mugs feel solid, but comfortable in the hand, typical Le Creuset quality. They can be microwaved, go in the dishwasher and apparently even oven-baked to 290 degrees!

Love this...
Published on 3 Oct. 2009 by BSW

3.0 out of 5 stars Matt black finish is disappointing
I love the Le Creuset mugs and now have 2 of each colour. All the shiny colours look really great. However the finish on the Matt Black mugs is very disappointing. I rejected the first 2 black mugs I received as they were very obviously imperfect as they both had 2 obvious vertical lines plus the Le Creuset writing hadn't been applied properly. The 2 replacement mugs I...
Published on 28 April 2010 by MMH

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy six to eight in different glorious colours!, 4 Jan. 2012
Bernard Rosewalll "beowulf" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'll be practical first. These mugs - holding half a pint of liquid - are the ideal size both in weight and capacity. 'The most difficult thing to get right is the handle,' a potter once said to me. And the designer of these handles has got them just right - at the right height and angle and large enough for a good grip without letting the fingers come in contact with the hot mug itself. Secondly, to the aesthetics. My title to this piece really says it all. Don't buy all the same colours because they'll 'match'. All the glorious colours in the range will match far more excitingly and you'll have the pleasure of your friends' admiration, and the mayhem of your family as each chooses or fights for his/her favourite piece. And, when not in use, I'm sure you'll agree that they're far too pleasing to the eye to be kept hidden away in a cupboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 8 April 2012
Gary Miranda "gazm106" (Middlesex) - See all my reviews
I bought this because the mugs we're given at work are quite thin and burn your hands if you touch them. The boiling water taps we have spurt out some very hot water, much hotter than you'd get out of a kettle.

This Creuset mug is a bit better at keeping the heat in the mug and off your hand, though still too hot to handle for too long. Then again, that is what the handle is for.

It looks good, has a nice matte finish which I like. Unlike others, I have seen no imperfections on mine, no vertical lines or anything odd like that.

Holds a decent amount of tea, though has quite a large diameter so is more prone to spilling when I stir too fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Le creuset mug, wonderful mug, 3 Dec. 2011
Husband bought all the colour of mugs for me as Christmas gift, this blue is one of them, i like this colour very much. right size for tea or coffee, really hold the temperature very well,and also very easy to clean. le creuset quality, the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars A CHUNKY MUG from Le Creuset, in MATT BLACK, 24 Sept. 2010
MATERIAL : STONEWARE

Standing c 9 cm high, the base diameter is c 7.5 cm, diameter at top - c 8.75 cm, this chunky mug holds up to 0.35L.
High, comfortable-to-hold handle.

LE CREUSET embossed on the base and under the handle, in true designer style.......BUT..... on the other hand....... you can't hide where your stylish new MUG comes from, when the word gets out!
Removable use and care information card, attached to handle.

As with all LE CREUSET STONEWARE, washes up easily, by hand.....or.....simply pop in the dishwasher.

Also available in ESPRESSO size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 7 Jan. 2013
In My Honest Opinion (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I purchased three different colour mugs in the recent 3 for 2 promotion.

I'm pleased with my purchase and they are very sturdy mugs. The coffee does seem to stay hotter for longer. I normally use china mugs for coffee and these thicker type mugs for herbal teas but I am now using these for coffee as well as they retain the heat more.

I ordered this colour, coastal blue and kiwi green. Pleased with the colours and they brighten up my mug tree!

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely shiny cerise red mug, 14 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Le Creuset Stoneware Mug, 350 ml - Cerise (Kitchen & Home)
I am very pleased with my 2 new mugs , i bought one for my partner, and one for me, we both think it is just the right size for a good cup of tea, and it is very comforting to hold on a cold day, the handle is just right, and it keeps your drink nice and hot, these are going to be very well used, also lovely looking, also very impressed with Amazon, they were delivered very quickly, and really well packaged, highly recomended

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice size and colour, but handle a bit too small, 15 Jun. 2010
A. Smith (Lancs, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Le Creuset Stoneware Mug, 350 ml - Cerise (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this mug to supplement my other stoneware mugs from a different make that I really love. I've had them for over 10 years - but unfortunately the labels of the mugs are no longer readable, so after searching for good mugs and reading other reviews I decided to buy this one to see if they are suitable for me.

The size of this mug - 350ml is perfect for my cups of tea, and I also really love the colour and the fact that it cleans brilliantly.

On the downside - unfortunately I feel that it loses heat more rapidly than my other stoneware mugs and the handle is too small for the size of the mug. You need a good grip to really love this mug.

Just to see that I'm not biased in this review, I asked my other half to try the mug, he also thought that the handle was too small - and he doesn't want to use it anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glossy Goodness, 16 May 2012
I bought this mug to replace my old favourite that my father decided to throw out.
At first I was worried that the mug wouldn't hold as much liquid as my old one (it could hold near 2 cups of liquid), but when I received this I was pleasantly surprised to find that it is a quite robust mug, large capacity but still very thick walls.
After giving it a wash and boiling the kettle, I made my first cup of tea, IMHO it's the best cup of tea I've ever tasted, it was such a pleasure to drink out of this mug, the feel of the enamel inside and out makes whatever your drinking feel like silk. The enamel itself feels very nice and glossy.
The handle is just big enough to get two fingers through to hold it, and as I normally use three I found this a little awkward at first, but then my third finger found a nice resting place underneath, it can just take a few minutes to get used to the new position.
When full of liquidy goodness this mug isn't as heavy as you'd expect it to be; it looks like it should be heavier, but it is just the right weight to hold in one hand.
As the walls of the mug are thicker it seems to keep hot drinks alot hotter for longer, but the mug itself doesn't get too hot.
It's very easy to clean as nothing sticks to the enamel inside.
This is also suitable for oven, grill and microwave use, also freezer to oven safe, so us budding chefs can make little En-Cocotte delacacies in your new favourite mug.

Overall for the price of the item its worth buying one, they're very good at what they're supposed to do and more, also they're very aesthetically pleasing.

Thinking of buying one? Go buy one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Matt (Satin) Black Mug Perfection, 6 April 2015
To the person who never thought there'd be such a thing as a mug snob, you clearly don't understand the attachment people form with mugs. I bet you don't even like normal tea, probably just something herbal.

Anyway, I have a matt black Le Creuset mug and I genuinely believe that it is one of the most treasured articles in my life. Mine does not have the vertical lines another reviewer referred to. Or any other imperfections at all for that matter. This mug has set a new benchmark for perfection. It should be regarded as an example of the capabilities of craft and manufacturing for every industry worldwide. It literally could not be improved upon in any possible way.

It's probably quite sad that I get so much pleasure from one mug, but this really is the best mug that I will ever drink from. The size, weight, handle, texture, colour and functionality are spot on. Moreover, it feels right in my hand and in my mouth. I have formed a real attachment with this mug. In short, I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 30 Dec. 2012
I bought this item as a gift after recieving one as a gift myself these mugs a of a good size and are solid they keep the drink warm for a long time compared to some other mugs I have had and I really like them the recipient of this one is also very pleased that they have received one as they had seen mine and liked the look of it great product

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›