Price:£2.45+ Free shipping

on 8 February 2013
Good tap swirl, well made and fits my modern 3/4" tap after a bit of pushing and pulling...it is now on very securely! Due to the generous length of the tap swirl water easily directs into the corners of my deep butler sink. Makes cleaning up the sink a doddle.
I recommend removing it for cleaning every so often, as I know from past experience these can become coated on the inside with lime scale and other weird slimy stuff (you don't want to be drinking the water when it has passed through that!).
on 18 October 2011
item didn't fit tap and was in a harder rubber mat3erial than expected so it didn't stretch to cover tap. Not item problem, just no good for me
on 13 July 2012
The rubber Tap swirl was the right length - but the neck size was too narrow for older type tap ends. As taps last a long time - ours is from the 1960's why not produce some with larger necks? I ordered 4 from Hardware Shed - and would do so again if they made a larger neck size. However, the Hardware Shed service was very prompt, their return procedure was easy - and the refund came within 48 hours. Well done Hardware Shed and Amazon.
on 14 August 2011
I didn't receive the item illustrated. It wasn't the same make and wasn't the same colour. I just about managed to get it to fit my kitchen mixer tap, but it is very tight to get on and not good to look at, being a strange yellow khaki colour. It does however, stop the water splashing but I'm not confident it will stay on the tap.
on 6 October 2011
Extremely useful product and extremely difficult to get hold of. I don't know why shops don't sell these anymore- they should
on 16 November 2012
HAD BEEN LOOKING TO BUY THIS PRODUCT FOR A WHILE IN THE SHOPS TO NO AVAIL ! PURCHASED ONLINE, DELIVERED PROMPTLY. GOOD VALUE, EXCELLENT PRODUCT. HELPS WITH KEEPING THE SINK CLEAN, OR CLEANSING CROCKERY PRIOR TO WASHING ! GLAD I GOT THEM.
on 18 March 2011
Had been looking for these tap rubbers for ages in local DIY stores etc. Thought I would check on Amazon and there they were, ordered, arrived next day, put into use immediately. So easy.
on 9 July 2013
We have had these little gems in our family for decades. Couldn't do without them ! Honest!!

Should have come to AMAZON in the first place
on 13 November 2012
The tapswirl came ahead of schedule and was eagerly unwrapped to replace the ageing item on the kitchen tap. Oh dear! It was too small and subsequent investigation (and ordering an alternative)concluded that "they don't make them any more".
on 13 January 2014
It is not very flexible, so it was difficult to fit onto the tap. I was disappointed that it didn't stop the splashing when the tap is turned on. It is also difficult to swirl water round the round the sink to remove debris.