5.0 out of 5 stars Eyeliner is great :)
Really good! it shows up well and stays on :-) The colour is bold, and the application is super easy! Like a pen.
Published on 2 July 2012 by Eva

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
Very misleading, the picture shows a liquid pen eyeliner and in fact you get a cheap pencil liner that is magazine freebie quality, i would not recommend this product as it is cheap and NOT waterproof and it took much longer than the estimated shipping time. Overall, a bad product. sorry guys :(
Published on 26 Dec. 2011 by le critique

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 26 Dec. 2011
This review is from: W7 Automatic Eye Liner Black Waterproof - 0.8 ml (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt recieve the right eyeliner, 18 April 2012
i got a crappy pencil one when i wanted a pen one not impressed not bother sending it back since i wont be using this place again

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy, 26 Feb. 2010
i really did not think it was worth the money. it was hard to put on and it didnt larst.
and it is not waterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyeliner is great :), 2 July 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Eyeliner pen, 17 Jan. 2011
It's good but I find it quite difficult to get a thinner line from the tip. It's good if you store it upside down though because it runs better.
I do like it but i think i need a bit more practice with it as it takes some skill.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful., 19 Jan. 2012
This wasnt good for me at all. I was expecting it to just draw on like a pen or something. But you would have to practically use the side of the tip in order to get anything out, as the tip didn't work. Or even if it did, it wasnt nice, and looked like it was wasted out. Really bad product. I wouldnt be buying it again. I think i used to twice and its in the bin now....

4.0 out of 5 stars W7 Eyeliner Pen, 23 Aug. 2011
I've been looking for eyeliner pens for a while, but I've found that they're all quite expensive, so I was glad when I found this one. It's great value, and it doesn't leak, unlike ones I have tried in the past. The line is really precise and a dark black so I don't have to keep on reapplying. It dries really fast, so it doesn't smudge easily but I'd recommend using primer to set it just in case. Its also great for doing cat's eye flicks. I've also done henna-esque tattoos with it too which can be fun. It's also easy to carry around with you. Will definitely be buying again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 9 Mar. 2013
I bought this from clothes show live and while it looks good, you really do get what you pay for; it's really hard to get a good dark black line and you can't use the tip either, I've found that the only time I use it is when I'm running really late and I'm not too bothered what I look like (the latter is very rare). It's just not very dark and I would expect to be able to use the tip of the pen likely do thin lines, but its just impossible, you have to press down really hard. Not good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality for a Decent Price, 26 Jan. 2012
Really love this eyeliner. normally it's so difficult for me to find decent eyeliner pens that I actually like and will stick to. I wear eyeliner pretty much everyday so I'd say I'm a bit of an expert on these haha. this product creates great flicks and is great for controlling the thickness of the line you're trying to create. Absolutely love it! But the only thing I'd pick at is that it's not exactly waterproof, but that still doesn't bother me because it's a great product and that's why i've given it 5 stars! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars MY BEST BUY SO FAR!, 28 Dec. 2012
Definatly a great product,Does as expected i.e easy to apply with nice looking result.Really easy to use, I have tried many in the past so I speak from experience!I would recommend storing nib facing down where possible so as to avoid it drying out as a little tip!It's definatly waterproof as I wore to a wedding and had a few tears of joy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›