on 10 February 2012
These seem to be the only Omega 3 capsules in the UK market that do not cause reflux and in the odd time that it might, it does not have a fish flavour. Will definitely continue buying these.
on 25 November 2011
This product was recommended to me by my nutritional therapist who has done research into many fish oils and found this one to be very pure and clean. I am very satisfied and feel they help to keep my joints in good working order.
on 18 May 2012
I have tried and stopped using a huge range of cod liver oil and fish oil tablets because of (I) reflux and (II) they don't work. After too many years of rugby I have missing cartlege in my knee, rotator cuff damage, and a few broken fingers. These keep me supple and pain free. Having been recommended to me by my Physio, my personal trainer now uses them as well.
on 11 July 2011
It is good to know that there is much less heavy metal contained in Eskimo products than their cheaper rivals.
on 13 May 2012
Excellent product. Have taken it for years. Highly recommended by my nutritionist.
Well sourced ingredients which is my priority as I am actually vegetarian but feel I
need Omega 3 from this source.
on 5 April 2011
We were recommended this product by an alternative practitioner and have been using it for 6 months. It is an excellent supplement which we will continue to order.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 4 October 2015
When I was doing my Clinical Nutrition course, this Eskimo 3 fish oil brand by Nutri was recommended by my knowledgable tutors and lecturers as THE best fish oil out there in terms of preserving its nutritonal content and in terms of its manufacturing process, so I have great faith in this product.
on 26 December 2015
Very pleased with Eskimo. Recommended by my optician as being of particularly high quality. Approved by my ophthalmologist as part of my self-help with dry eyes and Meibomian Gland Dysfunction.
on 14 March 2013
I took this supplement (2 in the evening, 2 in the day). I started to notice my heart pounding and a general feeling of anxiety. I reduced the dose to one a day with similar effects. I am generally healthy with no fish oil allergies. Regrettably I had to stop taking the for fear of the effects on my health and heart which felt as if it was working twice as hard. An expensive mistake. I have given it one star as I did notice some improvement in my joints and mobility which can be a little stiff in the colder months.
on 16 October 2013
Product delivered quickly, packaged well. Like the product because it is better quality than fish oil products from supermarkets. Would recommend it as a supplement with a healthy diet.