5.0 out of 5 stars no reflux
These seem to be the only Omega 3 capsules in the UK market that do not cause reflux and in the odd time that it might, it does not have a fish flavour. Will definitely continue buying these.
Published on 10 Feb. 2012 by Abc1two3

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on 14 Mar. 2013 by LG

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Eskimo-3 Pure Omega 3 Fish Oil with Vitamin E - 250 Capsules (Personal Care)
I took this supplement (2 in the evening, 2 in the day). I started to notice my heart pounding and a general feeling of anxiety. I reduced the dose to one a day with similar effects. I am generally healthy with no fish oil allergies. Regrettably I had to stop taking the for fear of the effects on my health and heart which felt as if it was working twice as hard. An expensive mistake. I have given it one star as I did notice some improvement in my joints and mobility which can be a little stiff in the colder months.

5.0 out of 5 stars no reflux, 10 Feb. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Flossie, 25 Nov. 2011
This product was recommended to me by my nutritional therapist who has done research into many fish oils and found this one to be very pure and clean. I am very satisfied and feel they help to keep my joints in good working order.

4.0 out of 5 stars Important supplement, 13 May 2012
Mrs. Kathy Forbes (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent product. Have taken it for years. Highly recommended by my nutritionist.
Well sourced ingredients which is my priority as I am actually vegetarian but feel I
need Omega 3 from this source.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Eskimo Omega 3, 11 July 2011
It is good to know that there is much less heavy metal contained in Eskimo products than their cheaper rivals.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best fish oil tablets, 18 May 2012
I have tried and stopped using a huge range of cod liver oil and fish oil tablets because of (I) reflux and (II) they don't work. After too many years of rugby I have missing cartlege in my knee, rotator cuff damage, and a few broken fingers. These keep me supple and pain free. Having been recommended to me by my Physio, my personal trainer now uses them as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent supplement, 5 April 2011
We were recommended this product by an alternative practitioner and have been using it for 6 months. It is an excellent supplement which we will continue to order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 16 Oct. 2013
Product delivered quickly, packaged well. Like the product because it is better quality than fish oil products from supermarkets. Would recommend it as a supplement with a healthy diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish Oil-Quality product, 17 Sept. 2012
This fish oil arrived well packaged. It has taken a few weeks before I noticed a difference-but my dry skin has greatly improved! A quality product despite the price (£25).

5.0 out of 5 stars capsules, 14 April 2013
these capsules are great, I can definitely feel a difference in my joints , they do cause a little aftertaste but the benefits definitely outweigh this minor point

Eskimo-3 Pure Omega 3 Fish Oil with Vitamin E - 250 Capsules