5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says
Published on 16 Jun 2010 by Nicky

2.0 out of 5 stars Check before you buy.
I am actually sure the product works but overcharging in 19 is way too much when you can find the exact same product for less than a tenner. I purchased it as a group offer from 2 different suppliers and received 2 of the Skin Doctor Ingrown Go - i thought there was a difference but there is clearly not any.
Published 29 days ago by Sophie

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 16 Jun 2010
Nicky (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SKINDOCTORS INGROW GO. Helps painful ingrown hairs pop out naturally and prevent new ones forming (Personal Care)
I was very sceptical when I was researching this product and other similiar solutions. Having tried all sorts in the past I read reviews and thought why not. I have to say I am very pleased with the results. I have very dark hair which is quite strong so it did require a couple of applications. I didn't really notice a "sting" as other reviewers have mentioned. Definately worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 14 Oct 2013
Defo recommend this product to anyone who suffers from ingrown hairs. It absolutely works. No mess at all. Just follow the instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Super product. The best for ingrown hairs around.

2.0 out of 5 stars Check before you buy., 11 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product- would recommend, 3 May 2014
Good product, have tried a lot of similar items that don't have the same affect. Almost ingrown free.
However the bottle is quite small and the product is very expensive (I guess you pay for something that works) but I am worried I won't be able to afford to keep it up.
It also has a very strong chemical smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 6 Feb 2014
I tried everything for my ingrowing hairs. This product is an absolute godsend. Buy it, you won't be disappointed! It stings, but is so worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 31 Dec 2013
Good delivery time. The product works very well, once use resorts would be seen a few hours later. due to using this product in general i have been getting less bumps after shaving.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 25 Jun 2013
Miss Tansley (UK) - See all my reviews
I choose this product after endless googling of products for that red rash/plucked chicken/ in grown hair situation after I get waxed.

I used this twice a day like it says (i didnt bother with a skin test) and noticed results instantly. My skin was very red and sore at the time and as soon as I applied the lotion there was instant relief. I have been using this for 5 days now and my skin has cleared up so well. I still have some red bumps but these are getting less and less. The lotion definitely works for me and I have sensitive skin too so I was expecting the harshness of the lotion to dry me out but my skin is perfectly fine .

The product doesnt smell too great but its nothing that lingers on your skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is This Trickery? Its amazing!, 5 Aug 2013
I only just received this today and after only 2 applications(24 hours) it has already taken the redness away from my razor bumps on my beard and has reduced the itchiness and it has also made the lump smaller in only 1 day! I hope that after a week the bump should be totally gone! Definitely worth the money because it actually works!