4.0 out of 5 stars Great Scratch Post
Great scratch post for my two kittens. They love running up and down it and then jumping on the hammock on the top. Sturdy design. Only thing that would make it better would be a removable cover for the top part so it could be washed. Otherwise very good buy!!
Published on 12 May 2010 by A. J. Nivison

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing pieces
Good product, arrived quickly but missing the two screws to fix the bottom posts into place. I was a little doubtful that the hammock would be big enough for my bigger cat but he fits easily. May have to get another as they both love sleeping on it!
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Scratch Post, 12 May 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bed, 13 Dec 2011
This review is from: Trixie Baza Scratching Post, 50 cm, Cream (Misc.)
This bed was wonderful for when my cat was a kitten but he is too big for it now (ideal for 'standard' size cats but not large breads). He used it not only for a bed but regularly used the scratching posts too. I liked the fact that the bed was raised off the draughty wooden floors and felt it was cosier for him. The main negative point is that it is difficult to really clean the bed area beyond a Hoover and sponge wash. All in all it is a good item though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cat Bed, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Trixie Baza Scratching Post, 50 cm, Cream (Misc.)
My cat loves this bed. I keep it by the window so she can watch the world go by as she snoozes. As other people have said, the only potential downside is that the furry bed covering is not removable and cannot be washed. So I have put a little blanket down for the cat to sleep on to catch all the hairs, etc..

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Plush Double scratch Post and Bed., 20 May 2013
This review is from: Trixie Baza Scratching Post, 50 cm, Cream (Misc.)
Received this scratch post very quickly and I am over the moon with it! Oh and so is my kitten! hehe. It has a very sturdy square base covered with a thick fur material, Two thick cord covered scratch posts with a furry ball attached by elastic makes a fun toy. At the top it is a gorgeous plush thick bed for your cat to sleep or (in my case) to put all my kittens toys in when its bed time. all in all a very good buy, well worth the money and a thing that will last my kitten for years I think. Many Thanks. jo x

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat thinks it's the bees knees., 17 May 2013
This review is from: Trixie Baza Scratching Post, 50 cm, Cream (Misc.)
My cat loves this cat bed/scratching post. Great item. Well made and heavy enough for it not too topple over when my cat jumps in to sleep or have a scratch. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it!!!!, 24 May 2013
Gameflynets (NORTH YORKSHIRE, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie Baza Scratching Post, 50 cm, Cream (Misc.)
It is always amazing when you buy something for your cat and they actually use it, but when they really love it, it makes life worthwhile!!!!! She uses the scratching posts to stretch and scratch and she sleeps in the bed on top - what more can a girl ask for? Fabulous.

4.0 out of 5 stars cat's delight, 18 Sep 2011
This review is from: Trixie Baza Scratching Post, 50 cm, Cream (Misc.)
I bought this equipment as a gift for a friend and she tells me that her cat Missie loves to lie in it and play with the toy. It saves her furniture from scratching

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Trixie Baza Scratching Post, 50 cm, Cream (Misc.)
When I assembled this scratching post, one of my cats was curling up in it instantly. They all love it and there is always one curled up in it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing pieces, 3 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Trixie Baza Scratching Post, 50 cm, Cream (Misc.)
I bought the Trixie Baza scratching post to go in my conservatory so that my cat Ruby who is an indoor cat, can spend many hours enjoying the view of the garden in comfort. An excellent product I'm very pleased with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›