on 25 October 2010
* Cheap for how much you get
* The product works great
* It's Safe on skin (if you are not allergic to latex)
* I would buy this product again
* Quick delivery and well packaged

Looked for liquid latex in high street costume shops and you don't get much and its expensive. I ordered this latex for Halloween for use on my face and arms, I wasn't sure if this was the right product for that but I noticed the description said that it had been used by schools so I assumed it would be safe. And it is, I've been using it recently for practicing my Halloween makeup and I've hardly used any of it, there should be about 7 people using this litre of latex on Halloween and I doubt ill use it all up.

The picture of the product is a bit small and i couldn't read what it said on the bottle so i thought i'd type it here for future buyers.

Bottle Description:

latex Dipping Rubber for self-releasing flexible moulds - for detailed castings in polyester resin, plaster and other cold cure materials.
Easy to use - just dip the original model in the liquid rubber then leave to dry. Use in well ventilated area. Wash skin with soap and water. Rinse splashes from eyes immediately with water.
STORE IN COOL DARK AREA. KEEP IN SEALED CONTAINER.
on 2 April 2012
I tried this as an experiment to see if it would stop my hallway rug from sliding all over the place on my laminate floor. I used about 500ml on my 60cm x 180cm rug & thickened this with 1% (5ml) thickener, to stop the latex being absorbed into the carpet too much, and painted it onto the back with a stiff paintbrush.

It dried in about 1/2 hour on a sunny day, and became translucent so that you could still see the carpet back through the latex. It now grips the floor and doesn't slide around at all! And as an added bonus, it stops dust filtering through the carpet onto the floor- so the floor is clean when you lift the rug. An excellent product, dispatched quickly, and competitively priced.

I have now machine-washed one of the rugs I treated, and I can confirm that the latex coating remained stable and wasn't affected by the wash.
on 14 April 2012
Brought this for my Girl Art work, she like the product as it drys quicker and when dry out less yellowing in colour thus easier to change to correct colour when colout additive added
on 4 July 2014
EXCELLENT great quality fast delivery
on 21 April 2010
I was amazed how quickly this was delivered after ordering, only two days ! The price is brilliant for the quality too. I would definately buy this item again
on 3 July 2015
Good for cosplay a etc
on 3 December 2015
Great product. Thanks
on 3 July 2015
works very well
on 16 February 2014
I guess for those of you who are more artistic than me, this product will be great. I, on the other hand, am useless at making things. I thought I would experiment but made a right pigs ear of it. So, I shan't use this again. Product is good but not for me.
on 24 August 2010
Ok what gets me is the reviews on this are stupid. I don't want to know how fast it was sent or how good the price is.
All I want to know is WHAT'S THE PRODUCT LIKE! SIMPLE'S. When I think of reviews I like to read things like. Wow product does what it says on the tin. The detail it leaves is fantastic. Downside it takes up to 5 days to do layers. But if you have the patients like I do then its worth every penny. Oh and the delivery was super fast plus great price.
That's a review
Short sweet and straight to the point.
Nice