5.0 out of 5 stars Best price for a Firewire 800 cable
I bought this unbranded firewire 800 cable because of it's cheap price. It is a perfectly good product which arrived within two days of ordering.
Published on 14 Sep 2011 by Mr. Richard Steiert

3.0 out of 5 stars It works
It does what it says it does, but for me it is far too loose in the port. I have a 2011 MacBook Pro and this cable wants to fall out of the port, is the port too wide, or is the cable ill-designed? Who knows? It works, but I have to constantly make sure it is seated properly. It has on more than one occasion ejected my drive.
Published 20 months ago by Harrison Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price for a Firewire 800 cable, 14 Sep 2011
Mr. Richard Steiert (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2M FireWire 800 Cable, 9 pin to 9 pin, 1.8 Metre (6ft), IEEE1394b Rated (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and no issues with product or delivery, 5 Feb 2014
Needed it to link 2 macs and it did just that with no issues at all. Connectors are snug fit and don't lose connection and the length of cable makes it ideal for me. Good kit and excellent deivery speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 5 Feb 2014
I brought this as I lost my shorter cable which I need for my hard drive. Quick delivery and a quality cable. Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 22 Jun 2013
I was surprised at the quality of the cable. I was expecting a stiff, cheap, thin cable for the price but was pleasantly surprised that it was of the thick, flexible type. Looks like it'll last for a long time indeed.

Bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Mar 2013
Great - how to write 15 words or more about this quality fire wire cable is not that easy! blah blah

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
Works very well with Lacie external drive. My only complaint would be the cable is a bit stiff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, 9 Jan 2014
N. J. Carter (Isle of Skye) - See all my reviews
They were not expensive and did the job I wanted them for.very pleased with them and they arrived in only a couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 6 Feb 2013
My son advised me to get this cable to link laptop to desktop - exactly what I wanted at a good price. Arrived quickly as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, 15 Jan 2013
I've been using this cable without issue. Seems to be well made and was great value for money for sure

5.0 out of 5 stars From iMac to iMac, 14 May 2012
S. G. Jones "Sion" (UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased an iMac 27" and I'm more than pleased with it. The cable (firewire 400) came to it's own and was able to transfer everything without any problem.
The cable was delivered on the second day after ordering.