5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great value!!
I bought this cable to connect my laptop to the tv in order to use the tv as a monitor and it works great, just plugged in on each item and the tv was working as a monitor instantly. Thick, sturdy cable, just long enough at 3 metres, excellent value for money.
Published on 30 Mar 2010 by Ms. M. Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Good item, quite massive though!
Cable is working well, I'm very happy with the fact I don't have to leave my laptop near my TV anymore, can travel across the living room without unplugging etc. However the actual connectors and the cable itself are massive! My previous 1.5m one from a different supplier was half the size! It looks like a little snake on my carpet haha. Anyway it does the job and that...
Published 4 days ago by Ondrej Matejcek

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great value!!, 30 Mar 2010
Ms. M. Thomas (Glossop, Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CPO 3M Gold Plated VGA HD15 DDC Monitor SVGA Cable - Black and Blue (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Jun 2010
Very Good Product. Works Great, just plug into a PC Input socket in your TV and the other into your device (laptop) and it will work nicely. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3m SVGA PC to TV connecting lead, 2 Mar 2010
A. Wood (Barthomley, Cheshire UK) - See all my reviews
3M SVGA HD15 pin Plug to HD15 pin Plug Cable Lead for Monitor, Projector, LCD, TFT Plasma Screen etc.. In Black, Premium Quality. I wasn't sure how good this was going to be, bearing in mind the low price but I was delighted. No ghosting- a perfect transfer of the screen of my Sony laptop to a 37 inch Panasonic LCD TV. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic customer service & speedy delivery, 30 July 2009
M. Smith (North West England) - See all my reviews
The product described was not 15 pin, but 14 pin cable, which arrived very quickly. Contacted seller, via e mail, about cable not being 15 pin. They sent 15 pin at no extra cost as a courtesy, which arrived the dext day! They did not want the 14 pin returned. How's that for customer satisfaction - Absolutely fantastic. Would highly recommend seller. Price is a bargain!
Now I can conect my laptop to my HD TV, which works perfectly, with the sound going through my amp. DVDs, iplayers, presentations and online music work wonderfully through the TV and amp from my laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars PC to 40inch LCD, 8 Jan 2011
Moved my 2006 windows xp PC downstairs and connected it to my 40inch LCD Samsung with these cables.
The quality is great. A Sharp 1080p picture quality fills the screen perfectly, 60hz refresh rate and no ghosting problems.
I'v tried youtubing highest quality vids, Div x movies, general streaming. Perfect

For those wishing to do the same thing remember the 1080p resolution on the screen will make the text, icons etc look really really small. So put the PC's display DPI up to 150% before tinkering with other custom settings to save yourself a lot of time and hassle and for the best results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought to connect laptop to TV....., 28 Dec 2012
...and works just fine!

I just plugged it into my VGA port on the back of my laptop, then the VGA port on the back of my 37" Toshiba LCD TV and it works great - the picture is near perfect!

Obviously you need to go to Control Panel/Display on your computer and select 'connect to projector' (in Windows 7), plus select the correct resolution (on your laptop) to suit your TV (I just did this by trial and error - tried every option and selected the best looking!).
Don't forget you also need a lead to transfer the sound from your computer to the TV - I bought this cheapy and it also works just fine Cable-Tex 3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead

So for less that £10 for both items I've a fully working connection between my laptop and TV - can't ask for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars great no problems, 22 Sep 2012
product as described I am using this so I can watch films from my pc upstairs on my TV downstairs. no signal loss. I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 26 May 2012
Not a lot to say about this cable. It works, the signal appears to have very little loss (although haven't scientifically tested it). Used with a variety of laptops to a DLP projector and TV screen, and every thing Looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for a HTPC, 24 May 2011
This cable fells like it's a really good build quality and works well.

I'm using this to connect my pc to my Samgsung 32-inch HD TV (Which comes with a VGA port) and it works 100%. I read a review saying it didn't work in their Sangsung 40-inch HD TV but I have absolutey no problem with my cable, his may possibly be faulty.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed, 2 Dec 2013
Had other *high quality* cable from a local store and it was ghosting like crazy so I bought this one (a lot cheaper) instead and it works just as intended.