Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 July 2010
I bought this CD for my oldest child for Christmas but both of them love and recognise the songs and it's rarely been out of the car since. Not only does it have all the theme tunes for the programmes they love but the songs by the Milkshake! presenters are fantastic too. We love singing along to them, such simple pop tunes but lots of fun. Wouldn't be without this, it's brilliant! Only complaint is that "Breaky Bop" is a shortened version and not the much-loved original from "The Milkshake Show". Other than that, fabulous!! Many congrats to Kemi who writes most of the songs and many thanks for doing so. Looking forward to the next compilation.
on 30 December 2009
Mostly my son loves this Cd but he loves Roary the racing car theme tune and they did not have it on there or the Mr men theme tune its songs we dont recognize. the milkshake songs are good which the presenters do, but im abit disappointed by the program ones.
on 4 January 2010
Bought this for my 2 year old and he absolutely loves it and will bop along quite happily to the first half of the CD, some of the tracks after the half way mark are not as well known though. He likes to tell us the names of all his favourite shows as the theme comes on (who says advertising doesn't work)and also the more well known of the songs the presenters sing. It has 34 tracks in total which means adults aren't pulling their hair out after the first few times of listening to it and makes a good compromise to having the t.v on. Would happily recommend it.
My son enjoys Milkshake (the programme) and I was looking for a DVD of their songs for him. Unable to find one at that time I opted for this CD. He absolutely LOVES it!

Rightly or wrongly I put it in the car. Most of our journeys are now accompanied by this playing on repeat at his request (my son is 2)

There is a good mix of theme tunes from popular shows and the songs that the Milkshake team sing themselves. Because all of the tracks are child length the CD has a lot on it.

This has proved great value as we have played it so much
on 4 January 2011
My 13 month old daughter loves watching and 'dancing' to the Milkshake songs so I deceided to buy the CD for the car. It is FAB!! As well as a few of the popular programme themes such as Little Princess, Rupert and Fifi, there are many of 'bop box' songs like Brekkie Bop, Milkshake rocks and some very catchy new songs which have the two of us jumping around the lounge and head banging in the car! Would have given a 5th star but no Roary the racing Car or Mr men theme tune!!
on 6 August 2010
Bought this for my little girl just before she turned 4 with the idea of using it as music for her party. She absolutely loved it and so did her one year old little brother. The TV theme tunes were a hit in particular with plenty of other catch numbers. Only problem is you'll have them stuck in your head and be singing about banging on pots and pans on your way to work or the shops! Great value for money. Would also make a good birthday present.
on 17 June 2011
Great CD - it's been in the car continuously since we bought it 6 months ago and my boy and girl (three year olds) love it and I must admit I'm not sick of it yet either! As pointed out in other reviews - it's a good mix of theme tunes and songs sung by the presenters. Particular faves for my two (for the moment - it changes often) are the Beep Tree Song, Silly Song and Derek's Counting Song.
on 5 March 2013
Bought it for my daughters birthday party and the kids love it. In fact a lot of these songs are much better than your average pop song if you ask me. We love dancing round the kitchen to this on a Saturday morning. It was great to see that most of the songs are written by the presenters, how talented they are!
on 13 November 2009
I bought this cd for my son's second birthday, knowing how he loves milkshake in the mornings. Well, when I put the cd on, there was no stopping him, he was dancing everywhere. Haven't dare put it in the car yet, i doubt he could keep still. An excellent buy!
on 2 September 2010
This CD was a god-send in the car on longer journeys. My little girl loves singing along to all the theme tunes and I love the fact she is amused during boring car journeys! Great price, buy it, you won't be dissapointed.