5.0 out of 5 stars Does it work ? I think it just might !
Published 7 months ago by Ms. Elaine Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish
The device has been plugged in since May and as soon as peak spider season hits I'm getting up to five large spiders a day. I'm actually beginning to wonder if it attracts rather than repels them. Would most certainly NOT recommend it
Published 18 months ago by Jane Rowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it work ? I think it just might !, 16 Sept. 2014
This review is from: PestBye Advanced Plug In Spider Repeller Deterrent - Whole House - Get Rid of Spiders
Well I was a bit apprehensive about this working but I was so desperate after last September (spider season ) I decided to give it a go. We had some real whoppers last year I mean huge house spiders. I just couldn't bear the thought of another month of a real life slender man game with the spiders being slendy and me gittering and shaking looking eveywhere waiting for them to pop up.

So I plugged this in on the landing upstairs hoping to deter them from the bedrooms as that's where it's most scarey to find them when you want to go to sleep. It doesn't make any noise unless you press the button to check it's working and then it lets out this really loud high pitched screeching noise. The first night I plugged it in there was a big one in the bathroom that ran right past me as I was on the loo. I was hoping that the device had simply started to drive it away from wherever it had been living and wasn't a great big fake.

Since then and I'm so worried about saying this and tempting fate I haven't seen any. Whether the device is working or whether they are not coming in yet as it's still really warm for spetember I don't know but I can honestly say I have not met any this far.

As an interesting point and because it is a bit funny my other half who parks his car on the driveway had to pull onto the hard shoulder of the motorway the other day. The cause ? A massive spider meandering it's way across the roof liner in his car. He has blamed me and my spider device for driving spiders away from his house and making them set up home in his car. LOL ....

So does it work ? I think it does it's certainly given me peace of mind put it that way !

5.0 out of 5 stars It most definately works, 26 Oct. 2009
Sara Halloran (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I have a mortal (yes, irrational) fear of spiders. I live in a flat and was getting about 6-10 a week that were about 3 inches in length. Getting desperate, since I can't go near them to dispose of them, I bought one of these. It says to give it a couple of days to see a difference, so seeing 2 the night I plugged it in was okay. That was the last 2 live ones I've seen and I've had the unit for 4 weeks now. It's plugged in in my hallway which is more or less the centre of my flat and appears to be keeping the place spider free.
For those who've said the unit is noisy, perhaps their unit is faulty as mine is silent and I have it on the high pitch setting.
I live in fear of powercuts now.... :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiders Ugh, 7 Oct. 2013
Jane O'Beirne - See all my reviews
I have a massive fear of spiders and I brought this hoping it would work. Since plugging in 4 weeks ago I have only seen 2 spiders and this was in the first week.

I would recommend to anyone who hates spiders in the house

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish, 6 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars works very well, 4 May 2013
my wife has a issue with spiders since having this unit plugged in i only 1 spider every 2 months where before i was seeing 1 a week if not more the other setting are great for keeping away other pests mice rats etc it also have a light built into it so is good for a landing light at the top of the stairs

4.0 out of 5 stars I was desperate for a solution to my unwanted visitors ..., 7 Oct. 2014
I was desperate for a solution to my unwanted visitors and trust me, they are Huuuuuge!! Since having the plugs( one upstairs one downstairs) i haven't had the pleasure of screaming my head off, hyperventilating, getting the hoover or the Argos catalogue(splat). I still do my perimeter checks every night, i still scan the floor with one eye and watch TV with the other eye but thats a habit ingrained after years of terror.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Sept. 2013
Living close to a forest we had lots of spiders but rarely see one in the house now. Does what it says on the tin!

4.0 out of 5 stars Confused after reading so many contrasting reviews - but it works, 27 Jun. 2013
I have to admit that i was not sure if i should buy this. Most people seem to either love this or hate this and reading reviews i learned nothing. Most people say that it does work or that it doesn't, so nothing exactly substantial or informative. Just confusing, contrasting reviews.
So my fear of spiders made me finally take the plunge.

After 3 weeks of using this, this is what i have to report: The spiders haven't left the room, but they are now found ''stressed'' standing out of their hiding places in the walls, where they can be easily squashed or kindly removed (according to one's sympathy). More than 4 spiders removed from my room since i bought this. Certainly get's them out of their nests and stresses them, but didn't seem to totally evict them.

But who really knows? Maybe if i hadn't killed them, they would have gone away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this!, 17 Sept. 2011
Brilliant. Haven't seen ONE spider since I plugged it in, and previously was getting huge house spiders all over the place. Reccomended to all my fellow arachnophobe friends!

4.0 out of 5 stars spider trap, 2 Jun. 2013
it does what it says - the spiders have packed their bags and are leaving for pastures new - handy tool to have around if you hate creepy crawlies - brings all the critters out of the woodwork and running for cover.