5.0 out of 5 stars What better present; than a promise ring
I chose this ring because my boyfriend initially wanted it, thinking the price is a big cheap, might not even be a quality liked ring. WRONG! its perfect, shines bright like a diamond and poses like a pearl.
Published 18 months ago by jessica suniaga

1.0 out of 5 stars It's so small that it doesn't fit even in my pinky, how can my boyfriend wear it?
Published 7 months ago by DB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars What better present; than a promise ring, 29 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 2 May 2012
This review is from: 7MM Men's Eternity Titanium Ring Wedding Band with CZ Size V 1/2 (Jewellery)
Beautiful ring, sparkly but not too much of the bling, chunky and quite masculine - my fella was really pleased with it, would definately recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 2 Jun. 2014
Such a beautiful ring! I was in love with it when I first saw it 😍 deffo recommend, bargain price for such an expensive looking ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice ring, 27 April 2013
Over the last few years I have for some unknown reason started to adorn myself with various pieces of jewellery.
Bracelets, necklaces etc. Always wanted a ring of some sort but never found a nice looking cheap one. Now....... I have.
It'a bit bling but without the trashy aspect. I would say..... subtle bling, understated bling. A very nice ring indeed and has been commented on several times in the couple of weeks I've had it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 20 May 2013
M. Brown "boxer4you" (uk , england) - See all my reviews
This ring i purchased recently mainly because i wated a nice looking ring that didnt look cheap but actually looked like a quality ring .I had read previous reviews which all were very positive & so thought why not .
Well i have to say iam really glad i did this because it really does look great , very happy with this & i will definatley buy from this company again .

4.0 out of 5 stars Engagement ring, 27 Dec. 2011
From ordering the product, it arrived within a week of purchasing it. Once I had received it the product quality is exceptionally good and a very good look piece to. Fits almost to the correct size, they did not have any full sized rings in my size so had to purchase a half size bigger but hopefully easily solved. In all I am very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, 23 May 2014
It looks fantastic, and is excellent for the money. One of my CZ's was loose and was moving around but a bit of superglue did the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 25 Mar. 2014
This is a gorgeous ring, I purchased it for my partners birthday and he loved it. Very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful quality ring, very happy. Thank you!, 13 Jan. 2014
This ring is excellent quality for the money. Very happy with my purchase and I will definitely be using these sellers again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ring, 28 Dec. 2013
Perfect gift for my partner was even nicer than it looked, price certainly doesnt reflect the quality, Very impressed over all and arrived in time for christmas.... Bonus. Would definately buy again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›