The filling arrives in one huge bag (39" wide by 47" tall by 60+" around - insert shocked and happily surprised face here), with two inner bags containing the fibrefill. The quality is excellent - not a bright white but clean and perfect for stuffing any item wanting stuffing.

I'm making lounger pillows (backrest and arms with remote and telly...
Published 23 days ago by MrsPaul

3.0 out of 5 stars It, s okay, but i much prefer High ...
It,s okay, but i much prefer High grade filling for toys.
Published 4 days ago by Paula Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars 10kg = 22 1/2 tightly packed pounds of excellent quality off-white fibrefill, 4 Aug 2014
MrsPaul (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Quality Polyester Cushion Filling 10 kg bag

I'm making lounger pillows (backrest and arms with remote and telly listings pockets) and ran out of fibrefill whilst stuffing. My husband wanted me to give-up and go buy the lounger pillows but I know A-these are hard to find in the UK, and B-if I could find them, the price would be eye-watering. I love sewing and the McCall's sewing pattern 4123 is one I've done before; I knew I could make these pillows exactly the way I want for a lot less myself, and have some extra features the store-bought ones don't have (a pocket at the end of the arms for a drinks can or bottle).

So I searched Amazon until I found this. I ordered this hoping it would be enough at least to fill two lounger pillows, and it definitely is going to be enough, with plenty left over to make the granddaughters several stuffies for Christmas, or a luxurious cat bed for our Si-Abby cross, or topping up tired bed pillows or...endless possibilities and I will probably be ordering again at least once before Christmas - I'm over the moon pleased with this order and have no hesitation recommending it to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars yippee!!, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Quality Polyester Cushion Filling 10 kg bag
Brilliant, will consider them to friends. when finished with 10 kg will buy some more. Making my own cushions. Yippee

5.0 out of 5 stars Polyester Cushion Filling, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Quality Polyester Cushion Filling 10 kg bag
We make hand made cushions,with a pocket in the front into which we place a small soft toy. We sell these cushions to raise funds for Acorns Children's Hospice. We have been seeking a supply of stuffing for the cushions for some time.
We are extremely pleased with the quality of this product. In the past we have purchased cheap pillows and used the stuffing from them.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great product!, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Quality Polyester Cushion Filling 10 kg bag
My sofa was beginning to look very tired, with sagging seat cushions. I didn't want to go to the expense of having them re-upholstered so I decided to take a chance an re-stuff them myself. This filling worked a treat. My sofa looks as good as new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super, just what I needed and lots of it, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Quality Polyester Cushion Filling 10 kg bag
Super, just what I needed and lots of it! One bag was darker than the other but it doesn't matter inside the cushion.

3.0 out of 5 stars It, s okay, but i much prefer High ..., 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Quality Polyester Cushion Filling 10 kg bag
It,s okay, but i much prefer High grade filling for toys.

Quality Polyester Cushion Filling 10 kg bag