5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value notebook computer bag, 24 Jan 2011
G. E. Harrison (Cheltenham, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Dicota N22538P MotionComfort 16.4 inch Notebook Case with Cushioned Lockable Notebook Pocket and Separate Document Compartment- Black (Electronics)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I think that for a bag of this quality the Dicota Motioncomfort represents excellent value when compared to the competition. It is very light and looks smart and business-like, while having enough padding to fully protect your laptop.

The computer (the bag will take upto 16" screens) is loaded from the top into the zipped central compartment, which has internal foam protection both to the sides and also to the top and bottom (which also has two plastic protectors). The bag also has a zipped document compartment on the back of the case and a front pocket which will unzip on three sides and has fitted holders for pens, disks and a mobile phone, as well as other accessories. The bag features a soft comfortable handle and an adjustable shoulder strap is also included.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple laptop bag, 23 Jan 2011
Simon Uglow "suglow" (Wirral, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
High Density Foam is a new one on me, but it makes this bag feel squeezy, which does concern me a bit in terms of the protection for the laptop inside. It is, however, a good size, not overly large, but still with plenty of carrying space within it. I also like the velcro strap on the bag that enables it to be placed over the handle of a pull-along case with security.
I haven't been using it long enough to say whether it is durable - I hope it will last a reasonable amount of time without looking shabby, but too early to tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag, 27 Oct 2011
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
First thing I noticed about the bag is how light it is. Considering how heavy a laptop can be after being lugged around for a while, the lightness is a big bonus.

The main compartment is generous in size. It comfortably holds my 14" laptop togehter with a thick A4 leather folio in the main compartment. Compared to a Dell laptop bag that I have, one that zips all the way round and opens like a suit case, this top-loading style is more secure - sure stops me dropping the laptop after forgetting to zip up again.

The front zip pocket is perfect for the charge and mouse.

There is a rear zip pocket too, which is I find is great for loose bits of paperwork.

While I'm not totally sure how much impact protection the "HDF cushioning" really provides, but as laptop carrier between office, car, home and client sites, it sure is hard to beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 17 Aug 2011
Murray "Murray79" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I ordered this carrying case for my 16" laptop, and I am delighted with the storage capacity and quality. There is plenty of laptop room with a couple of inches of width to spare, and there's an adjustable padded strap inside to keep it from sliding side to side in the excess area. There is also a velcro strap to hold the laptop firmly in place when it and the case are closed. As others noted, I can zip open the case and use the laptop without taking it out, a feature I was particularly looking for. The case is well padded, and has plenty of pockets that add storage but not bulk. There's not enough space for anything thick like textbooks, but flat notebooks, folders, or small books would easily fit. One of the pockets has loops and pockets to hold pencils, calculators, business cards, and other small items. The bag has a handle and a detachable shoulder strap. This is a great case and the price was far below what I expected to pay for anything like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact and light laptop bag, 16 Feb 2011
purpleheart (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There's a good product description of this bag so I'll just add my personal view:

Pros

- A good snug fit for my laptop - there's a minimum of movement when you're carrying it
- Well padded but light
- Room for documents but small enough to stop me trying to pack the whole office inside - a good thing from the weight point of view
- Value for money

Cons

-Looks are utilitarian rather than stylish, but that's fine