4.0 out of 5 stars Crumpler - "the Barnie"
Published on 1 Aug. 2011 by Richard Padilla

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking Customer Service from Crumpler!
I was a Crumpler fan until when I had a problem with my Backpack ripping apart. I contacted the customer service, thinking I should have the 30 year lifetime warranty and was given the normal runaround by the representative.

Published on 31 Dec. 2011 by Amit

4.0 out of 5 stars Crumpler - "the Barnie", 1 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Crumpler Barney XL BLK17 (Accessory)
Purchase delivered on time and at first was a little disappointed as there were no zips or extra pockets like my last Crumpler. But within a week of use I found that The Barnie is more space efficient in packing laptop and other stuff I tend to carry on a daily basis, so have gotten quiet fond of it now. Very nice buy although do miss extra pockets but quite happy with the efficiency with new bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking Customer Service from Crumpler!, 31 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Crumpler Barney XL BLK17 (Accessory)

"Contact the place you got it from" I explained that surely you don't expect me to remember or keep the rcpt for 30 years! and if I choose to contact the manufacturer I should still be entitled for the so widely marketed 30 years warranty.

But no and they just fobbed me off

Will be switching to Lowepro after this episode.

Crumpler Barney XL BLK17