5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed swimming for me!
I love my goggles as I can now confidently swim with my head in the water knowing the mask will keep the water out. The mask auctions to my face but unlike small goggles it does not feel painful and I am not left with red pressure rings. You also get a really clear unimpressed wide view. Best sports purchase of the year!
Published on 1 Dec. 2012 by Shin

3.0 out of 5 stars Aqua sphere goggles
These goggles give a great wide vision but I fnd them fiddly to get in place, if they are not seated exactly the water does get in. I am pleased with them though, just have to take a little longer preparing for my swim
Published on 22 April 2012 by loopyaitch

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed swimming for me!, 1 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Goggles., 1 July 2012
Mr. S. M. Thomas (Rhondda Cynon Taff, south Wales.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Seal Clear Lens Goggle (Sports)
I have tried numerous goggles over the years and there's always been something about each one that doesn't quite suit me. These however are the complete package, I love them !
Seth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes swimming much more enjoyable, 21 Jun. 2013
Having taken up swimming a year ago, I never used goggles as I couldn't see the point. Now that by breaststroke has evolved to mean my head dips below the water every stroke, goggles have become a necessity. I tried various kinds and eventually settled on these ones. They are wider than the usual kind which I prefer, and they are very comfortable to wear. One thing I did notice is that they steam up a little after 15 minutes of hard swimming. This is not a problem for me, as I just dip them in the water, shake off and I am ready to go again. The fact that they are clear helps if you talk to another swimmer, they are more comfortable with you is they can see your eyes. All in all these goggles have made my swimming much more enjoyable and I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goggles, 19 Aug. 2011
Mr. R. M. Russell "spider cat" (Shrewsbury) - See all my reviews
Excellent goggles if you like to swim distances for exercise. Really clear and comfortable. I've got 2 pairs now, one for training and one for holidays. Really recommend them

3.0 out of 5 stars Aqua sphere goggles, 22 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic goggles, 4 Jan. 2013
A. Hutton - See all my reviews
Arrived a couple of days after ordering, used straight away, first impressions are they are of excellent build quality they come in a transparent hard case and look really good. In the pool after a bit of tightening they are superb. No water comes through they are really comfortable and vision is 100%. I did 40 mins freestyle with no problems, if you do a lot of swimming like me then thoroughly recommend these, they make swimming more enjoyable...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome aqua sphere goggles!!!!!!!!!!!!, 24 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Seal Clear Lens Goggle (Sports)
Excellent pair of goggles. They don't leak, they are not too tight, you can see clearly under water. My son loves them!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 12 Aug. 2014
Mark P. (Plymouth England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Seal Clear Lens Goggle (Sports)
Provides a very good seal. Just press on and it stays in place so well that the strap seems unnecessary. Because it seals high on the face it is usable even if you wear a beard/moustache. I couldn't get any mask to keep the water out if it sealed across my top lip. The only issue I have is that the instructions say it is not to be used over a depth of two metres.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Seal Clear Lens Goggle (Sports)
I ordered a pair as recommended by my 4 month old's swimming instructor - my baby is learning to swim and as he swims underwater, he is comforted by being able to see my eyes clearly. Since I bought them, he no longer screams after swimming underwater - it has transformed swimming lessons for both of us.

They are comfortable, fit well, great suction and fully adjustable head strap.

Can't recommend highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Goggles, 3 Dec. 2011
Paula (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
At last a pair of goggles that do not leak and stay clear. Worth every penny. They are also easily adjusted and although at first they look very big they really help kids to enjoy swimming without sore eyes. Case is also good to protect them. Delivery was also prompt

Aqua Sphere Seal Clear Lens Goggle - Transparent