5.0 out of 5 stars Soul at its best!
Not much to say except really wish i'd bought this sooner. I've played it to death especially the second track "Hey Boy". Strong vocals and a wicked bass guitar in the background. The whole CD is filled with catchy and thought provoking lyrics. The Sweetest Days takes me back to my childhood with a smile every time I listen to it.
This CD has really restored my faith...
Published on 15 Mar 2010 by Silvergirlracer

3.0 out of 5 stars Release, a very good album
Published on 6 July 2009 by Xtra Noize

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul at its best!, 15 Mar 2010
This review is from: Release (Audio CD)
This CD has really restored my faith in what I call proper Soul/RnB. Definately one for the soul connosieurs and a must for the top down (car!) on a summers day!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hil St Soul, 17 Nov 2009
J. Middleton (NORFOLK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Release (Audio CD)
I have listeded to this album over and over - it has a couple of fast paced tracks which was brilliant played nice and loud in the car and gets you in the mood but the rest of the album is made up of slow soulful tunes. I would recommend this even if you have never heard of this artist before I think if you like rnb, soul etc you will enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COLLECTION, 11 Sep 2009
This review is from: Release (Audio CD)
I OWN EVERY HIL ST SOUL ALBUM BUT THIS IS A GREAT COLLECTION TO BUY IF YOU DONT......A GREAT INTRODUCTION TO THIS UNDERATED ARTIST.

3.0 out of 5 stars Release, a very good album, 6 July 2009
This review is from: Release (Audio CD)
Pleasently surprised with the tracks on this album. Hil St. Soul has a range of songs which are original and appears to reflect life's experiences. The track: 'Don't forget the ghetto' reminds us of the people living in poverty [hurricane Katrina and all other devistated and poverty stricken people of the world]. A reminder for us not to forget those in the ghetto's of the world. I think Hil St. Soul's profile needs to be raised, a very good album.

Release
Release by Hil St. Soul (Audio CD - 2009)