5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!
Bought these for our 9 month old grand daughter for when she visited us in Spain in May. She wore them without any trouble as you can alter the size to fit and are very comfortable. We had bought some previously in blue for our grandson and they were perfect for him.
Published on 10 Jun 2012 by Elaine Carter

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute
They look really cute but when my baby turns her head in the buggy the glasses dont move with her and Im worried about putting them too tight. Not really happy about using them, shes better with a hat.
Published on 5 Sep 2010 by Robyn Simpson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 10 Jun 2012
Elaine Carter "Ruby" (Spain) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Babybanz Sunglasses (Red Dot) (Baby Product)
Great buy for my 7 month old baby, can't even pull them off, Brillant product, & even look cool too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 5 Sep 2010
Robyn Simpson (Jersey) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, but cute..., 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Babybanz Sunglasses (Red Dot) (Baby Product)
They may be good quality, hard to say as I didn't look at them very long. But I would NEVER have my kid wear them. They are supposed to stay on with the strap, i.e. be squished against the face. And it doesn't even work. The strap just slides down, at list if the kid has hair.
Horrible! But cute...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Babybanz Sunglasses (Red Dot) (Baby Product)
Great glasses but our little girl wouldn't keep them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are cool, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Babybanz Sunglasses (Red Dot) (Baby Product)
They are a little big for our little girl, but they make her look both hella cool and super cute, so I'm sure that they'll get some use when she's a little bit bigger, and if the sun ever again makes an appearance...

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a nice product., 6 May 2014
This review is from: Babybanz Sunglasses (Red Dot) (Baby Product)
I give to it just 3 stars because it live a little mark on my baby's nose. The design is cool, and quality seems great but the strap it is too short in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sunglasses, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Babybanz Sunglasses (Red Dot) (Baby Product)
Lovely brand, sunglasses are very nice and we love the colour. Little one would not wear them in the shade but if we put them on when the sun was strong and it was a discomfort for her she was happy with them. My baby is 8 months old and I can see her wearing them for another year or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and charming, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Babybanz Sunglasses (Red Dot) (Baby Product)
My 4.5 month old daughter uses it without problem. Seems like she knows it is much better to keep her eyes open on sunny days, cas before she complained a lot when we were out for a walk if there was too much sunshine. She also gets a lot of compliments. No one resists to that charming baby with red sunglasses.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute looking but the nose area is really rough on the skin, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Babybanz Sunglasses (Red Dot) (Baby Product)
These are for babies. So you would assume that the bits coming into contact with baby-soft skin would be rounded over. Wrong! Where these glasses go over the nose, the plastic on mine was really rough, I was afraid to put them on my child. We filed it with a nail buffer and I put some moleskin on the area, but what is wrong with designs made for babies? I have reviewed several on here, and honestly, most of the products leave much to be desired.

Other than that, they are really cute - but why don't manufacturers get the basics right and ensure their products are good all round?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Babybanz Sunglasses (Red Dot)