Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: 100pc-Blocks|Change

on 16 February 2011
They arrived in good condition and seem to be of good quality. We have had hours of fun building towers and knocking them down. A great set of bricks.
on 5 September 2010
Bought these for my young children to play with. They think that they are great and constantly trying to build new things with them. The quality of the blocks is excellent and they are just the right size. In fact the quality of all the Melissa and Doug item that we have bought has been really good. Recommended.
on 15 November 2014
My four year old has had many fun times with us building all sorts, started as a toddler with him watching us build and helping knock down, to a very happy four year old building from imagination, loves his rockets, castles and garages........still enjoys knocking it all down though ha ha........!
on 31 January 2016
The blocks are poorly cut and poorly painted. You get exactly what you pay for: it's a cheap set of cheap blocks — but I somehow expected Melissa & Doug quality from something under "Melissa & Doug" label. This set is nowhere near.
on 5 November 2014
Nice blocks for my toddler to build with. Only bug bear is that I wish the blocks came in a proper storage case, the cardboard box it comes in fell to pieces within a few weeks so am having to store the blocks in a plastic bag!
on 25 February 2014
Lovely set of blocks.. it was bought for my son and he absolutely loves this item... He builds towers and knocks it down then rebuild another one... It is good for development skills.. I am enjoying it...
on 29 July 2012
Incredibly bad product. I have some Ikea wood blocks and they are great, so I thought to buy some more on Amazon.
The moment I opened the package, a strange and strong smell came out - shouldn't the paint be 'non toxic'? - so I put the blocks in a basket for a couple of days, waiting for the smell to go away. Well, the paint came off almost immediately, just moving them a bit in the basket: they have never been played with, only gently MOVED...Stay apart!!!
on 26 November 2015
Dont buy this. Its not good for your kids. Its poorly made. Id suggest the brio blocks which ar finished to a high standard. Please see the pics for yourself. I did contact melissa and doug directly and didn't receive a response. Full of splinters, falling apart and the blocks are poorly finished. This is exactly as it came out of the box. We haven't even played with it. Will be returning it. Dont waste your money or put your children at risk (if they put it in their mouth, for example).
review image review image review image review image
on 19 May 2016
I bought this for our 3 year old grandson. We have built castles, garages, farms - motorways, the list is endless. There are enough bricks to cover a large area, he loves it.
on 1 January 2014
Lovely bright colours and tactile blocks to hold and build with, great for building towers to be knocked down and learning colours and shapes. My toddler loves them