Size: Horses stamp Set|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 January 2010
My little girls love this (aged 4 and 5). There's everything you need to get started apart from paper of any kind. Blank sheets are good to use though as a previous reviewer states a few printed pictures of fields or stables would have been a welcome addition.

All in a ll a well put together set, and worth the money as it will last and you can just replace the ink when it runs out.
on 7 January 2010
This is exactly what one would expect from a Melissa & Doug product. It is robust, well made and nicely presented. If I were being very picky, I would say that it would have been nice if it had included some pictures of horsy scenes, for the kids to do the stamping on, but it's still a very nice product.
on 28 May 2010
This was bought as a birthday present for a friends 7 year old pony-mad girl.
She loves it. It's different to the usual Barbie/Bratz and make-it-yourself gifts.
Yes, it could do with some paper being packaged with it, even if only a notepad; but on the whole a buy worth the money.
This makes for a great gift for any horse lover. The Melissa 7 Doug sets are superbly presented in a sturdy wooden bo and the stamps are top quality. Spruce up any stationary or make pictures with it, whatever you do you'll be pleased. This is my 2nd set of stamps (I also have friendship set) and I will be buying more for gifts. Really great for girls bdays ages 5-12.
on 15 July 2010
It is very hard to find horse related products in the craft market and so to find this set was great. Many young girls are into horses and as a card maker it has meant that I can make cards with a horse theme. Melissa & Doug Horses Stamp Set
on 21 September 2011
Got this for my niece as a present. It is a fantastic set for any child wanting to create pictures cards etc.
Worth the money and if I found one with a different animal or character I would happily purchase for my own children.
on 26 November 2010
This great set of horse stamps and colouring in bits n bobs is just the thing for a young budding artist into horses. Fantastic value and plenty of fun.
on 14 May 2012
I bought this for my granddaughter. We are a horsy family and I just had to buy this. She sent me a thank you note using the stamps. Her Dad says she loves them. Mellisa and Doug products are always of good quality and I think they are good value for money. Well done
on 27 November 2011
Bought for our 8 year old daughter who is into horses. She was really pleased with it. The set is very nicely presented so makes a good gift. Not many crayons, but that's not a great problem.
Overall, very pleased with the purchase.
on 1 January 2012
Really nice quality stamp set. My daughter is 4 and really enjoyed using it. The pictures came out well once she got the hang of it and then all the adults had a go and I couldn't tell who was having more fun!