5.0 out of 5 stars A classic!
My Granny says you can't mistake Topol's voice and, for once, I'm going to have to agree with her.
Topol manages to bring the character of Tevye to life only by uttering a few words, I don't know if it's the huskiness of his voice or the slight laughter that always seems to be underneath it but any song sung by him is bond to make you smile.
The soundtrack...
Published on 11 May 2004 by Ms. L. V. Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
good purchase
Published 1 month ago by Mr. J. Hallam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic!, 11 May 2004
This review is from: Fiddler On The Roof (Audio CD)
The soundtrack features all the songs from the movie plus an extra in the shape of 'Any Day Now' which was cut from the final film. A song that neatly sums up 'Fiddler On The Roof' is 'If I Were A Rich Man', after all, who wouldn't love to have lots of money and 'a great big house with rooms by the dozen'? I think this'll appeal to anyone who's ever had such a dream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiddlerific, 8 Mar. 2004
C. Crabtree "ceci x" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fiddler On The Roof (Audio CD)
This soundtrack is one of the best in my collection. Every single song is included, which is more than can be said for some soundtracks, and every one sounds authentic. My favourite song has to be............... all of them! They are great to sing along to and they are definitely worth it for the price I paid for them!
hint: the best thing to do with this soundtrack is to turn the volume up really loud and pretend to be Topol!

5.0 out of 5 stars fiddler on the roof dvd, 11 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Fiddler On The Roof (Audio CD)
FANTASTIC i have watched this so many times in the past on video, and decided to order the dvd, i abso love Topol any way and the music is awesome, it really is oneof my fave films , worth watching if you want to see different cultures religions and family life in another country but just for the fantastic acting of topol is enough :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic musical, 14 Jun. 2010
Ms. Adelina Donaldson (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fiddler On The Roof (Audio CD)
I recently bought the DVD of Fiddler on the Roof having not seen it for many years and instantly fell in love with it all over again. I love the songs so it made sense to buy the CD, I made sure I bought the songs as I knew them from the film version with Topol there are various versions out there. Now my daughter who's only 5 and I sing along together regularly to the CD she absolutely loves it too. Well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning music from an excellent production, 24 July 2006
J. Hutchings "jjhutchings" (Framlingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fiddler On The Roof (Audio CD)
I have come to adore Fiddler on the Roof, and the infectious nature of the music has to be heard to be believed.

This new edition with various unheard before moments this is worth purchasing by anyone who loves musicals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful music, 19 Nov. 2009
C. Watson-brown (Perthshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fiddler On The Roof (Audio CD)
If you love the film, then this soundtrack is great - all the wonderful songs from the show, just as you remember them on screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiddler on the Roof, 17 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Fiddler On The Roof (Audio CD)
Love the songs on this cd which tells the story of this family. Especially 'Sunrise, Sunset' which is one of my favourites. Have now purchased the film to watch again. Delivered quickly from this seller. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars made me feel like singing, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Fiddler On The Roof (Audio CD)
Got this for my brother who has spent the last eight months in hospital.
He loves his music and the musicals.
Playing this for him got response like trying to sing along with it and tapping his toes.
Due to an accident and damage to his brian,his life has change forever.
Seeing these little responses has been good for us all, as its helping what progress he is making.

5.0 out of 5 stars great soundtrack, 5 July 2012
Michael Dobey (colorado springs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fiddler On The Roof (Audio CD)
This movie and musical was one of the better of the last century. This is the soundtrack of the musical. With songs that are powerful from a story that is incredibly powerful too. YOu know the songs because they are eternal classic nows. Matchmaker' 'tradition' , 'if I were a rich man' and many others but now you can own this movie on blu ray and of course buy this cd soundtrack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased as can be, 15 Jun. 2014
P. A. Taylor "Yorkypaul" (North Yorkshire ,UK) - See all my reviews
Pleased as can be.
Once again,when other stores failed,I was able to locate a copy of this CD after watching a recent local Am/Dram production.I was not disappointed by the content,delivery,speed of delivery or anything.
I trusted Amazon and once again they never let me down,and the price was right too
Paul A Taylor