5.0 out of 5 stars Back Sabbath - Greatest Hits
All the stuff you expect from Black Sabbath with Ozzy at his best and the others burning hotter than Hell backing him up. All their classics though there are a few more I can think off not on here but still a great CD for Sabbath fans or newbies. Great songs like Paranoid, Iron Man and War Pigs all the songs that the local boys TRY to play down at your local pub but NEVER...
Published on 30 July 2012 by A F Middleton

3.0 out of 5 stars Yet another "greatest hits" package to add to an already huge list.
Being an avid rock and metal fan for nearly 15 years now, and spending much of my free time searching for missing albums or EP's to fill in gaps in my collection, these greatest hits releases certainly to me personally are largely irrelevant as i'v not wanted to spend my money twice, for very often buying the same selection of songs spread across many of the albums i...
Published on 20 Jun. 2009 by Agma

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ...the first and the best heavy rock band - Superb album!, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Here on this CD you'll find the best songs from Black Sabbaths Ozzy years. It's great that Evil woman and The Wizard are on this album. I dont always like "greatest hits albums" (but I like boxes with severeal CD's and with booklets), but this CD have all the best songs from Black Sabath on one CD and the sound was great - almost like the good old vinyls I have from this periode. Its perfect to have in my car, so can I play my vinyls when I'm home. - I will recommend this CD to everyone who likes heavy rock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction..., 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
My father has always been an avid listener of rock music, and in recent years I've developed a taste for it too. This was pretty much my introduction to Sabbath. I knew some of the songs because of my father, but some of them I didn't know. So, if rock is your kind of music, or maybe if you've heard some Black Sabbath before but never really listened to them even though you think you'll like them, then I recommend this album. I found it was a great introduction to their music for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Sabbath., 23 July 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I can't say that I have really been a great fan of Sabbath but I like Ozzy and some of the tracks remain timeless and brought together on this album make it worth purchasing. A good compilation to have in your collection and lets be honest, tracks that were created when we had great music still to listen to. Sabbath have a unique sound that has lasted the passage of time. Something that cannot be expected of current boy and girls bands or crappers, sorry Rappers.,

5.0 out of 5 stars Old school class, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Just updating my ipod with some old favourites. Heavy, old school rock from one of the masters. Suprisingly maybe that tracks have stood the test of time and not too dated. Worth adding for anyone new to Sabbath or just anyone who wants a bit of classic heavy metal. Cant fault it at the price. 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so black, 4 Jun. 2011
Duncan McDonald "Dunk" (Dundee) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I'm not the biggest fan and there are a few 'best of's and 'Greatest Hits' out there. However, this seems to contain all I want from BS.

What I do like is the inclusion of a few melodic tracks like Changes which shows the lighter side of BS.

Take your pick but this was better than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars How could I have missed them?, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (MP3 Download)
Let me start by saying that I am not really a Black Sabbath fan. Being a teenager in the 80s this band passed me by. But now all I can say is that this is something I've missed. This is fantastic, I can understand the fuss about Sabbath now. Good introduction to Ozzy etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars its their greatest hits what do you expect, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (MP3 Download)
They were the first of a genre, if you like heavy metal its the Garden of Eden, if you don't, it's a trick played by Satan.

Personally, there are loads of albums I'd prefer, but this is perfectly what it says it is so if you like BS then buy it

4.0 out of 5 stars what can you say, 26 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (MP3 Download)
black sabbath at their best nuff said. thumping drums grinding guitars, ozzies very recognisable vocals, changes nearly made me cry as although its about a couple splitting up, i have just had to have my dog put to sleep and she was my best friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal at its best, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (MP3 Download)
All you ever want if you want to spend a few quid and listen to the greatest hitys from this stunning band. Ozzies vocals are top notch. Even the 17 year old daugther was listening to a few of the tracks and asking who they were .....

4.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, 5 Jan. 2013
chris (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a great collection of some of the best Sabbath songs at a good price. I think this is a must for any 70s Rock/Metal fans collection. I would preview Paraniod, Changes, Iron Main and Never say die to help you make up your mind.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits by Black Sabbath (Audio CD - 2014)