5.0 out of 5 stars Well made Educational Toy
We wasn't sure about purchasing this toy because it seemed expensive (at the time of purchase in Feb 2010) we are VERY glad we did though! As another reviewer mentioned you can see where the money has been spent. Well made, all brass fixtures and hinges and robust too. The board is BIGGER than we thought it would be (45cm x 30cm). Each latch has a different colour...
Published on 12 April 2010 by Nixxie

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 stars but
My 1yo likes it but it's not as easy as it looks. It's very well made and fun but the pics of animals are little boring. I would expect more considering it was 18£.
Published 7 months ago by Ms. Jana Kapustova

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Latches Board (Toy)
This is really good quality. I look after children of all ages and they have all spent time doing the latches.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic purchase, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Latches Board (Toy)
My 2 year old and 5 year old both sit with this locking, unlocking, lifting, clicking and looking for the animals underneath. A great find.

5.0 out of 5 stars In praise of this latches board!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Latches Board (Toy)
My 21 month old son loves to manipulate things and is pretty handy, so we bought this as something different for him to play with. What an amazing piece if kit! He loves it! For a toy to hold a toddlers attention for upwards of half an hour at a time says something about its appeal. It is really solidly built wooden toy, with high quality brass fittings to work. There is a range of learning opportunities with this toy, including colours, animals and numbers, as well as the actual latches. Some are really quite stiff to work, but this has taught my son perseverance. He is a bit little for it, but can do most of the latches himself, but needs a wee hand with others. We love this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Latches Board (Toy)
Excellent quality,fascinating for kids of all ages: I bought this for my preschoolers ( I run my own childcare business), but the older kids have been equally obsessed! Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something a little bit different.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Latches Board (Toy)
Very good for toddlers that like to open and close things. This is right up my 2 year olds street. Only thing I found is a couple of the locks are abit too stiff for him to do himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Latches Board (Toy)
I have seen these for a while and eventually ordered one! It is very solid and strong and the catches are very good with strong, thick wooden doors. It covers numbers, numbers, parts of a house and opening skills, not just the catches but lifting the doors and windows too! All of the children I look after have been fascinated and absorbed with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it..., 24 Feb 2014
Barbara Howarth (Huntington Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Latches Board (Toy)
I really appreciate the sturdiness of all the Melissa and Doug products. I realize that I may be creating a problem down the road in that this teaches my granddaughter how to unlock things, but she really loves the latches board and it keeps her active and quite when I am cooking or doing something myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for busy kids, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Latches Board (Toy)
I bought this for my 18 month old but every child that comes into the house loves it and wants a go

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Latches Board (Toy)
A high quality product that is great for developing fine motor skills. A very unique idea that children will get hours of fun from!

5.0 out of 5 stars Latches Board, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Latches Board (Toy)
Very well made and has given hours of pleasure to the grandchldren. Very well constructed but careful with the younger ones as it is quite heavy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›