5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite jigsaw
Published on 3 Feb 2012 by JP

1.0 out of 5 stars Pieces don't fit
We ordered this jigsaw for our granddaughter age 2.
Unfortunately two of the pieces didn't fit together. We received a replacement, but unfortunately this didn't fit together either - different pieces.
Also, as a final attempt, we were unable to match the two jigsaws together.
If they had fitted then it would have been suitable for a 2-4 year old.
Also...
Published on 18 Feb 2011 by C. R. Bullock

1.0 out of 5 stars Pieces don't fit, 18 Feb 2011
C. R. Bullock "crjb" (Colchester) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Alphabet Train Floor Jigsaw Puzzle (28 Pieces) (Toy)
We ordered this jigsaw for our granddaughter age 2.
Also, as a final attempt, we were unable to match the two jigsaws together.
If they had fitted then it would have been suitable for a 2-4 year old.
Also we were unable to contact 'Melissa & Doug' direct - no response on emails?

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite jigsaw, 3 Feb 2012
JP (London, UK) - See all my reviews
My son was given this jigsaw when he was 2 and he still loves it over a year later. The artwork is lovely and there's something very satisfying about seeing this enormous train all laid out with the complete alphabet in a row. My son learnt how to ask nicely for each piece in turn so it was great educational value for us, especially as he has a communication disorder. We've not had any quality problems, it's still in good condition. Only caveat is, make sure you have a long enough stretch of floor space in your house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, 30 Jan 2014
Hanne Marte Griffiths "HMG" (Oslo, Norway) - See all my reviews
This is such a long jigsaw! It's very impressive for my 4 year old who loved it. He walks up and down it and is very fond of it. A great gift to anyone of the right age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Characters are adorable, 30 Sep 2013
Amazing value, the quality is brilliant and the colours and size are fantastic! Totally recommend you buy this product your child will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Training Train, 12 Dec 2012
We gave this our grandson for his second birthday. He loves it! He does it all the time and knows all the animals and can recite them even when he isn't looking at the jig saw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
Lovely jigsaw my nephew loves it, there are a few unusual animals but improves learning I guess.