5.0 out of 5 stars Great dinosaur puzzle
My son is 3 and half years old and loves dinosaurs hence I ordered this puzzle. All I can say is that he thinks it is great. It is just about right for him, not too easy but difficult enough to be challenging.

Published on 21 Sep 2011 by GF

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok!!
my kids like jigsaws and they had many hours of fun putting this one together.
Published on 20 Jan 2010 by ppod

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dinosaur puzzle, 21 Sep 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Floor Jigsaw Puzzle (48 Pieces) (Toy)

It is very durable and hard wearing (my youngest son likes to grab the pieces) and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a dinosaur puzzle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur Floor Puzzle, 19 May 2011
B. Blackmore "Pink Witch" (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
My grandson, aged 5, loved this puzzle. I think it is suitable for a wide age range as younger children can be given more help whilst older ones can complete the puzzle on their own. The puzzle is sturdy and the pieces fit together well. Great for any child interested in dinosaurs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Oct 2010
Bought this for our little boy's third birthday as he's obsessed with puzzles and we wanted something visually appealing and challenging. He absolutely loves it and it's a regular fixture on our living room floor!! Can't recommend highly enough. Excellent product, superior quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars My child loves it, 8 Jan 2014
Mark Rosamond (London) - See all my reviews
Perfect size and she loves dinosaurs and she can do it on her own (nearly 4), would have been 5 stars if some brighter colours but that would have been less realistic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Mar 2013
Ruth (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely puzzle which my son (3.9) can do on his own. It is larger than your average puzzle but no need to do it on the floor - easily fits on the dining table.

5.0 out of 5 stars puzzle, 31 Aug 2010
fantastic puzzle - which my little boy has played everyday pretty much since he got it. great quality, should definately last well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok!!, 20 Jan 2010
my kids like jigsaws and they had many hours of fun putting this one together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 21 April 2014
This is fab, my 2 year old loves this puzzle. He's a bright spark when it comes to puzzles so this giant floor puzzle is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent gift, 21 April 2014
my grandson loves puzzles and dinosaurs and this was a great gift for him. the pieces are big enough to handle and identify the shapes easily. the finished puzzle is an impressive size which also makes children pleased with their achievement...all round great stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars good item, 8 April 2014
This jigsaw puzzle is a big hit with my nearly three year old. my only dissappointment is there isn't a guide to who is who in the picture.