on 17 December 2013
This table is huge, perfect for my little girl and her sylvanian family items, so happy. Easy assemble too didn't take too long.
on 21 February 2013
Bought for our grandson to put his brio train set on ,was easy to put together and is very solid ,looks lovely in his bedroom .
on 29 November 2010
I looked at loads of different 'train tables' before I decided on this one, and its nice when your expectations are exceeded.
Easy to build, beautifully made - Really high quality materials & instructions.
Heavy enough that a toddler can't move it, but easy to move around in the room if needs be.
The drawer (there's only 1 drawer, not 2 as I thought) is nice and deep, with a smooth action and feels very sturdy - and is now full of trains
All in all I am delighted with this, and so is my almost-3 year old son. I imagine it will be used for years to come and appears strong and well built enough to be up to the job
on 5 January 2014
Fab product, great for children and even better has space for storage underneath! Solid and durable, my son loves it.
on 2 December 2015
Bought it for my grandaughter for Christmas so it hasn't been used yet. Only problem was it was so heavy
on 17 April 2016
Very heavy and you need a drill to assemble so quite faffy (hence 4 stars) but otherwise very nice!
on 5 December 2015
Fantastic table we are using it for Lego. Great height and size and very easy to put together.
on 1 February 2012
I'm not sure I would describe this as solid and sturdy it is basically MDF/Chipboard and the reviews led me to believe the product was possibly made of solid wood - Not So. It was not that easy to assemble either so much so that when assemblying I damaged the front - I'e recommend using 2 people to assemble especially when putting the sides and front together. That said supplier was excellent and replaced the damaged front so I cannot complain there at all, excellent customer service.

That said once assembled it's solid enough. It's in our Son's room and he does use it but I'm not convinced it's being used to play on moreso an area where he can store and access his toys, lego models etc. The 1 draw is not that big but there again big enough for our son who is now 5 to open even if fully loaded.

So in reflection I suppose for the price it is probably excellent value and I'm probably not giving this as good a review as the product deserves, after all we haven't sent it back! We probably would have had to pay 3 or 4 times as much for similar dimensioned table made entirely of solid wood and we'd need to find such a table in the first instance!
on 4 January 2012
This play table is brilliant, and I wish I had bought it a bit earlier rather than waiting until my little lad was almost 3. It is very solid, made of good quality materials and has no sharp or nasty edges, which makes it safe for little hands (and feet!) at all times. The play area is very decent in size terms, and easily takes a reasonably large train set. It is quite heavy - which is good in that he isn't strong enough to try and relocate it in his room (yet!) - but it does mean that assembly should be a 2 person job. That said, the instructions are very clear and the tools are all included. All in all, a reasonably competent individual should be able to put it together in about 30 minutes - it took me about 90, but that's a different issue! Good purchase and will last forever!
on 26 November 2015
Absolutely brilliany. Beautifully made and we it has already provided endless hours of fun x