5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa and Doug First Bead Maze
This toy is just right for high chair tray. It really does stick on and absorbs child - giving a welcome chance for Mum to eat afterwards. Well worth reasonable price.
Published on 18 April 2011 by A Gran

1.0 out of 5 stars Chipping paint
My baby loved it from the start but within a few days the paint started to chip. I only cleaned it very gently with nothing abrasive. As a high hair toy is does need some cleaning! I wrote an email to Melissa and doug using the email address on their website and they have never replied
Published 19 months ago by miss t teren

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Chipping paint, 8 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa and Doug First Bead Maze, 18 April 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars not safe, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze (Toy)
the colour from the beads started to peal off on the first day we had it, it is really not safe as it can be ingested and inhaled by the child.
this is really bad quality, unaacceptabe for toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bead maze, 28 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze (Toy)
This bead maze keeps my 10 month old occupied in his highchair before meals. He really enjoys playing with it. I have even taken it with us when out for a meal as it is so good at keeping him busy. A great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars DAUGHTER LOVES IT, 31 July 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze (Toy)
My 1 year old loves this, it is one of the few toys that will keep her amused for at least 15 min. The quality is amazing for the price and I could not fault it. An amazing buy I highly recommend it !!!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wash carefully, 27 May 2010
S. Lewis - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze (Toy)
Although the item is great fun, within a few days the paint on the beads was chipping and coming off and I was shocked to see paint in the mouth of my 6 month old. I washed this item very quickly in warm soapy water but the manufactures suggest only washing with a damp cloth. They are kindly sending me a replacement toy and assured me that the paint was non toxic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bead Maze Review, 19 May 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze (Toy)
Delivery was prompt and item well packaged. My son has enjoyed playing with this toy, he has quickly learned how to twist the beads and move them from one side of the wire to the other. The suction pads are a great idea and the toy is a handy size to take out with us to restaurants etc to keep my son amused during meal times. The only negative point I have is that the paint has transferred to another toy my son has while stored in his toy box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the little one busy, 7 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze (Toy)
This is a good buy for the price. The quality of the product is good, with smooth wood and colorfast ink. The suction cups make it easy to move around from the high chair to living room, and if you put a drop of water in the cups before sticking they are really strong. I can grab it and yank very hard and the thing will not budge. It keeps my child entertained and is helping his motor skills when he moves the beads along the wires.

3.0 out of 5 stars well made, 13 Oct. 2010
Mrs. J. Hall "happy granny" (derbyshire england) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
this floor puzzle was bought for my 2yr old twin grandsons,although well made and coloufull ,i am sorry to say
they just were not interested after the first initial" play" with it .
may be they are little to young at the moment and it will grow with them.
i was pleased with the price and delivery, but wished i had waited untill they were older before i bought it
mrs H

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as described., 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze (Toy)
On the description and on the product itself it says this toy has 18 solid wooden beads. However 3 of the beads on the one I got (yellow square ring-type beads) are plastic. I was expecting all beads to be wooden. It's not a deal breaker but I love wooden toys and expected it all to be wooden and it's not.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›