Price:£1.58+ Free shipping

on 8 June 2012
This item is sold as food quality but buyers beware it isn't in a properly sealed bag and has no use by date or sell by date. You could be receiving any powder so if you want citric acid for food or drink use then this product doesn't meet UK food standards of packaging.
on 24 July 2010
very prompt and efficient service. Best value for money. Produced lovely elderflower cordial with this!
on 7 January 2015
A useful thing to keep in the house if you live in an area with hard water. I use a tablespoon of citric acid dissolved in a litre of hot water to descale a kettle. The same solution can also be used to descale a Nespresso – I just put it in the water tank and ran the descaling mode. It worked as well as the expensive branded cleaner for me (and these cleaners usually contain citric acid anyway).
on 13 June 2013
Great to receive exactly what I need without having to trawl around chemists answering loads of stupid questions. I only want to make elderflower cordial!
on 19 April 2013
I use this in homemade body lotions as a safe preservative. It can also be used as a household descaler. I have not experienced any problems with this product and would recommend it since it was price competitive at the time.
on 28 May 2012
I bought this to clean my daughters steam steriliser it was easy to use and worked quickly leaving a clean result. Very happy with the product and very good value for money.
on 15 September 2011
thanks for the quick delivery of my order.i manage to do the stuff i want to create using this ingredient i just thought it will cost me a lot of money but it didn't.
on 7 June 2012
Amazon was the only place that I could find citric acid, this to be used to clean my baby's steriliser. I think it was a fair price for the amount in the bag.
on 6 June 2013
Ok i know there was only 100g in the pack biy i was disappointed by how much i got. The picture on amazon is decieving as the packet is nowhere near full.
on 14 February 2013
Very happy with the product and very good value for money.I bought this to clean my daughters steam steriliser it was easy to use and worked quickly

See one answered question