on 13 March 2013
I chose this product on price and couldn't really fault it .All the parts were there and the instructions were clear. The roller which needs cutting to size is made of metal (not plastic as a completed roller blind I had bought recently was) so it needed a reasonable hacksaw to cut it to size.The material I used on it was a cotton linen mix, so fairly heavy, yet the roller supported its weight with no problem and it rolled up and down easily. Husband did most of the installing to be honest, but all done in under 30mins and one cup of coffee.
on 26 December 2010
This and the smaller version I ordered are easy to fit and do the job well. Speedy delivery too.
on 31 May 2012
Great product,easy to use and works well. Very pleased with the product and would certainly buy from this company again.
on 18 November 2014
I didn't have a very good experience with making blinds myself, but the kit itself is good. The main issue is the material you choose - anything too lightweight and light comes through, but anything too heavy doesn't roll round the pole. I wanted my blinds to match my curtains but they just weren't right so I've given in and bought a pair from the shops that don't match perfectly :(
on 30 May 2014
I found the instructions slightly confusing so decided to set them aside and just do what seemed sensible.

I have made roller blinds before but for someone who hasn't, more specific instructions about how to make the fabric part of the blind would be helpful.
on 24 April 2016
A bit fiddly, but makes a lovely blind to match other things in the bathroom. Need to be careful about not making the side seams too bulky
on 25 August 2013
Good quality product. Easy to follow instructions, cut to fit and now all fixed up and waiting for me to cut the material!
on 1 June 2013
Good product, the tape could have been a bit stickier but it worked and the blind is now up on the window
on 18 August 2014
The pole was hard to cut and the instructions I needed to go on line for extra support. But the kit was absolutely fine and it looks great.
on 22 April 2015
Not yet finished and put up. Look ok, but instructions a bit difficult to follow.