on 25 August 2012
Having ordered this desk 7th July 2012, the money was taken soon after but the desk didn't arrive until 5 weeks later!

The reason for the delay was that they couldn't rely on a courier service to deliver the desk undamaged and would send their man from Dublin. They have had several desks damaged using a courier.

I suspect I've been fobbed off with a few cleverly selected, previously damaged sections, that didn't show once assembled. Either that, or they really need to package the corners and edges better. Cynical I know, but I think I'm right with my first assumption! Having waited an eternity, I've put up with knowing I've got a damaged desk.

Assembly is definitely a 2 man job. It's a long job, so best not to leave it until the end of the day.

With regards the desk itself, if it wasn't for the damage and the tedious assembly, I would have given it 4, possibly 5 stars as, apart from the damage, it is beautiful quality, has the look of real wood. It is a good match with other items of real pine furniture and the modesty board hides the huge network of unsightly cables a treat. However, just a note re. the cable hubs. The picture shows two, one at each end of the desk, but mine has one central hub. I'm not sure whether two would have worked better as I have a printer, but I'm happy with the single hub as it does the job.
on 16 May 2012
Good quality wood and easy-to-follow assembly instructions. Looks great and very pleased with the finished product. Assembly tip: get the two completed ends into position in the room before you fix the top - as it's very heavy.
on 28 November 2014
Lovely piece of furniture. It did take a while to assemble but was worth it. However, when unpacked some of the parts were damaged. I contacted the seller & they sent replacements with no quibble. Would recommend them but with a word of caution as to any damage. Lovely company to deal with.
on 31 October 2012
A couple of days after I placed the order and item was marked as dispatched I got an email saying, that item is too fragile to be handled be 3rd party delivery company, so seller will deliver it on its own, nearly four weeks after the order. I replied that this is not acceptable and they got it dispatched and delivered within a week or so.

The items itself is a nice table, but not worth the money. It is not real wood, and for the price you can definitely find a real wood desk. The build quality is pretty good, but it did have a couple of scratch marks and veneer was unstuck in a few places.

Instructions were pretty easy to follow and it took me a couple hours to assemble, which is pretty good.

Overall - you can definitely find a real wood desk which will longer-lasting for two hundred quid.
on 3 March 2013
good value, if not a bit heavy to assemble. good idea to assemble in the room you going to use it in.
on 24 April 2015
Lovely desk and we could put it together following the concise instructions but did have some surface scratches and a broken handle. The seller was very helpful in getting things sorted to our mutual satisfaction.
on 20 November 2015
You get what you pay for, solid for the price, draws are poor and construction over complicated. But attractive and solid desk
on 17 March 2015
Very well made, easy to assemble as good as advertised
on 26 October 2013
The product itself is definitely a two person job to assemble. In my case the holes on the backs of the plinths didn't match the sides, but we got around this problem. Then we discovered there were not sufficient fittings. Desk Warehouse sent a fresh pack. The handles we received were cupped and didn't match the holes. Again, we had to contact Desk Warehouse. A bit do scenario but we now have a good looking office desk at what is, after all, a very good price.
on 13 December 2015
Love this desk, perfect for the office, excellent quality