5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbit enjoyed!
My rabbit took this as soon as I offered it. He chewed it on and off for about 2 months and ended up eating quarter of it.
It would have lasted a lot longer! 6 months? If he hadn't soiled it! Good buy! Nice healthy, natural material. Recommend!
Published on 12 Feb 2012 by Miss C. V. Wyatt

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Arrived promptly. I must have a duff one considering the rave reviews. The wedges are unaligned, the hinges are a bit rusty and the screws for the hinges stick out (not safe for the beasties). Can not position the 'cheese' in various ways as suggested due to the poor construction. Before i put it any where near my gerbils, i will be removing the dangerous hinge. I would...
Published 27 days ago by Kaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbit enjoyed!, 12 Feb 2012
This review is from: Rosewood Boredom Breaker Small Animal Activity Toy Chill-n-Chew Mat (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good :), 20 Sep 2012
My Hamster likes to climb over this mini bridge and walk underneath it like a little tunnel (in and out of his cage), it's just the right size for him and it doesn't take up too much room in the cage.
He also bites it sometimes, which is OK because it's good for his teeth.
Overall, I'm happy with this product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbit chew mat, 15 Jun 2012
This mat is brilliant! Our young indoor rabbit loves it and has made an excellent job of chewing it. Product arrived on good time and was accurately described. I will definitely be purchasing more of these mats. The price was reasonable too. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars YAY, 19 Jan 2013
this item is sooooo cute ! i got it for my cockatiel , he loves it ! he sits on the top and sings he has a disabled foot and finds the rainbow easy to climb on :):):) eeeeh ! <3 speedy delivery aswell

5.0 out of 5 stars My chinchilla approves, 15 Mar 2012
This product is even better than some of the other grass mats i've bought on Amazon. It must be the water hyacinth. My chinchilla is fascinated by it, loves sitting on it and nibbling it - i don't think it's going to last long. I'll be back for more. Product arrived nicely packaged and promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy more!, 17 Sep 2013
Cant fault for 3 quid! My chinchilla took to this mat straight away for a nibble! She's only chewed around the sides though and mainly uses it for sitting on while feeding. I'm going to buy more as they're a good size for sitting on top of the chewed up shelving she has and they look prettier!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product for rabbits, 8 July 2012
I have purchased several Chill n Chew mats and would certainly recommend them for rabbits who love to chew! They are great for helping to keep teeth from growing too long and also keep your rabbit busy for ages. As they are edible and completely free of glue or staples, you have peace of mind that they are safe - the only issue is that the mats may not last long :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunny loves it!, 17 April 2012
Bought this for our bunny to distract him from our rug which he had taken a liking to, and he loves it. He chews on it most evenings and likes to throw it around too! We have bought various bunny toys for him before but he much prefers to play with this. Good value for money, which is a bonus as he's chewing his way through this one so will need to buy another one soon....would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Accidental Purchase - Dog unexpectedly loved it!, 7 Mar 2014
Saw "Small Animal", thought : "Perfect for my Jack Russell." It was only when I received my package that I realised my oversight.

Luckily my dog loved it - he's a fairly nervous ex-rescue and was delighted to have something he could shred to bits. It lasted about 3 weeks or so. Felt comfortable as the grass used in the mat is all natural.

So don't worry if, like me, you accidentally purchase yet have a dog. All is not lost!

5.0 out of 5 stars Guinea pigs love it, 26 Jan 2014
Bought as a treat for my guinea pigs and they really love it. Only issue would be how quickly they were able to eat through it.