‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 22 April 2013
This product has solved a lot of heartache in our household. I was unsure if my teenage son was taking drugs and he was getting punished, grounded and accused of all sorts before we found these quick simple tests. They are accurate and thankfully proved me wrong and my teenager can go about enjoying his childhood now without me nagging or keeping him in.

5.0 out of 5 stars drug testing kit, 19 Mar 2013
The product has been most useful in our area of work with Mental health Service Users and would recommend this to other organisations who would find these a relevant screening tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
exellent product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
excellant thx

4.0 out of 5 stars It definitely works...but..., 16 May 2011
This review is from: 10 x 7 in 1 Urine Drug Testing Kits - (Cocaine, Heroin, Speed, Methadone, Benzo's, Ecstasy & Cannabis) - Multi Pack Sizes (Personal Care)
Very effective, but the one criticism I do have is that some lines do not show up as clearly as others, which leads to confusion and deception if a person may claim a faded line means a yes/no.
Other than that, they are perfectly good, with a wide range of options and different drugs to test for.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Sep 2012
i was very impressed with these im bought them for my sdon cause i had suspissions that he was taaking drugs. The test was very simple to use and it came back possitive a very clever idea for all worried parents out there i highly recomend them

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Use...See If Your Kids Are Taking DRUGS..put the worry out of your mind, 30 Nov 2012
easy to use product..I know we should be able to trust our kids but lets face it our kids don't tell us everything.So if you suspect your kid is using drugs then this product is easy to use ..

5.0 out of 5 stars fast, 14 Nov 2012
it works and if you have trust problems, defo sy try it. i know someone who uses it every nite afte work so i can trust with ouy askings

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived promptly, 10 May 2013
Arrived very quickly, impressed with the service. Very useful for checking the honesty of my son and the fact that I have them I think acts as a deterrent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saliva or urine testing?, 24 Jun 2014
Hi, can someone please tell me if this is one you do by saliva testing or urine? Need a saliva one asap but this one does not tell you which on it is? Thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›