on 2 October 2014
I bought this for my grand daughter for her birthday. I was very impressed with the quality and the great value. As I wanted more animals to go with it (although the ones that come with it are fine) I bought a few from ELC which almost cost as much as this whole farm set.
on 17 October 2014
This was bought as a birthday gift for a grand daughter. She loves it. its very sturdy and well made and the handle means she can bring it with her where ever she goes. The aminals are true to life and of a similar quality. Overall we are very pleased with this product.
on 18 January 2013
This is very good quality. It folds beautifully and neatly, and provides a lot of little homes for the animals my daughter loves to play with. The fence is useful too, and stands up well. We have Schleich animals and most of them fit. Perhaps not the large cow!
on 18 January 2014
This is a gorgeous barn which is easy for the child to tidy up after play.
I have added to the animals provided and also bought a little tractor and
trailer to go with the set (from other suppliers). It is really good value for
money and sturdy.
on 21 April 2013
4stars instead of 5 due to the hinge coming apart from a few uses by my son. He is two which is the age range it's aimed for so it should have been made stronger.

Other than that it's nice to look at and my son enjoys playing with it.
on 28 August 2014
Just bought this for my two year old son ! What a lovely well made sturdy toy unlike most if the flimsy rubbish available now ! He loves it and I will defo be tracking down more take along toys from this range for Xmas
on 26 June 2013
My daughter asked me to buy this farm for my granddaughters second birthday present and it is beautifully made with all the little animals and pens easy for her to handle. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 8 January 2014
so loved the concept of this wooden fold and go barn for our grandsons xmas present so we were so disappointed when it came damaged. the company have been very good and are replacing it but xmas is over.
on 19 May 2015
Really disappointed, unlike most Melissa and Doug toy the finish was poor, splinters, cracked wood, sharp edges very disappointed little boy who was looking forward to play with his new farm house
on 1 January 2015
Nice set. Animals aren't of a great quality and we've had to add a little swing catch so it stays shut for carrying. Barn itself is nice though and the children play with it a fair bit.