5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Toy Barn
My Grandson first saw this toy at his cousin's house. They are both boys and are 2 years old. They both enjoyed playing with it. It is definitely for imaginative play. The construction is strong and sturdy, folds out easily and is also good for clearing away when the play is finished. What we didn't know was that the animals are inside and they are large; so good for...
Published on 12 Dec 2010 by Grainnie Annie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good size with lots of features but watch out for splinters!
This bright, sturdy wooden toy barn is anything but mini! I was surprised at what a good size it was when it arrived and although I only meant for this to be a stop-gap until my daughter (21 months) was old enough for a more elaborate farm set, I think it is more than enough, with lovely added extras such as animals, ladders and a fence. Little features like sliding doors...
Published 1 month ago by MsB383

5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa & Doug Fold and Go Mini Wooden Barn with some animals., 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fold & Go Mini Wooden Barn - Melissa & Doug (Toy)
Fold & Go Mini Wooden Barn.
We were delighted with this item that we bought for our three year old Grandson. He is so pleased with it that he carries it round with him.
The workman ship is so good, it's also very strong and safe for young children. My other Grandchild has one and this is where I got the recommendation from. Can't praise it enough. Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars wooden barn, 8 Jan 2014
Mr. John Rogerson (harlow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fold & Go Mini Wooden Barn - Melissa & Doug (Toy)
so loved the concept of this wooden fold and go barn for our grandsons xmas present so we were so disappointed when it came damaged. the company have been very good and are replacing it but xmas is over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little farm for my granddaughter, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fold & Go Mini Wooden Barn - Melissa & Doug (Toy)
My little granddaughter, two and a bit years old, loves it. The animals are cute, its construction is sturdy - and the best part, it folds away so doesn't clutter up the floor - a useful asset with so many Christmas toys around. Great service, swift delivery, extremely well packaged, well satisfied thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fold & Go Mini Wooden Barn - Melissa & Doug (Toy)
Very well made and great value for money. My granddaughter loves this and it's so easy to pack away when she has finished playing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good traditional toy, 2 Dec 2013
P. Ingham - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fold & Go Mini Wooden Barn - Melissa & Doug (Toy)
Bought for 2 year old's birthday present. He very much enjoys it. Nice wooden barn with carrying handle. Initially seemed expensive for the description but it is the sort of toy that will get put up into the loft in a couple of years time and brought out again for subsequent generations to enjoy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Fold & Go Mini Wooden Barn - Melissa & Doug (Toy)
After buying my son a plastic farm which fell apart bit by bit, i decided to buy him a wooden one. This is very well made, it looks good and i love the fact it can all be folded up and moved. My son spends ages playing with it. My younger son will also get good use from it. I think its the sort of toy that's built to last, the kind of toy to keep in your loft until you have a grandchild.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughters birthday present, 26 Jun 2013
P. Shepherd - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fold & Go Mini Wooden Barn - Melissa & Doug (Toy)
My daughter asked me to buy this farm for my granddaughters second birthday present and it is beautifully made with all the little animals and pens easy for her to handle. Very pleased with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely farm, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Fold & Go Mini Wooden Barn - Melissa & Doug (Toy)
4stars instead of 5 due to the hinge coming apart from a few uses by my son. He is two which is the age range it's aimed for so it should have been made stronger.

Other than that it's nice to look at and my son enjoys playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa and Doug Fold and Go farm, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fold & Go Mini Wooden Barn - Melissa & Doug (Toy)
My great -nephew loves this farm and it is really great for storing all his farm animals. A very successful purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fold & Go Mini Wooden Barn - Melissa & Doug (Toy)
This is very good quality. It folds beautifully and neatly, and provides a lot of little homes for the animals my daughter loves to play with. The fence is useful too, and stands up well. We have Schleich animals and most of them fit. Perhaps not the large cow!

Fold & Go Mini Wooden Barn - Melissa & Doug