5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, Very Versatile!
Have had this pan for a few months now. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting much given the £25 price tag, and it's not by any means at the top of the ProCook range!
Published on 6 April 2012 by Marius

2.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal
Just thrown this out after using it on and off for a year. When it came it had a bump in the middle and did not cook evenly. Have replaced it with a much heavier one.
Published 1 month ago by elizabeth bowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, Very Versatile!, 6 April 2012
This review is from: ProCook Gourmet Non Stick Saute Pan & Lid 28cm / 3.7L (Kitchen & Home)
I have to say, I am really very pleasantly surprised. This pan is great for risotto, quick curries, fondant potatoes etc. You can feed 4 hungry people just with this pan. Being oven proof, I use it a lot for stews and casseroles and it does a brilliant job! I have steamed vegetables in it, and once even smoked a spatch-cocked chicken! The non stick has yet to show a single scratch, despite some quite rough and inappropriate treatment (not by me!). Several friends have asked me where I got it!
I really enjoy cooking, and given an unlimited budget would probably have chosen all LeCreuset pans, at least until now. This pan, though, is really durable and versatile, and I think it's probably the best £25 I've ever spent on a pan. When I have the funds I will definitely be looking at the rest of the ProCook range, but for now this is doing everything I could want!
I'm pretty impressed, and so should anyone else be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 9 April 2011
F. Lacey "swanofsevern" (England) - See all my reviews
I have all the pans in this range and they are excellent in design and durability. This is an excellent saute pan. As with all the pans in this range it is light weight but is also sturdy enough to do the job. So many other pans are too heavy to be comfortable to lift; I like the feel of this pan. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Oct 2012
I bought this so I could start to make risottos and other dishes, without the fear of sticking, and with ample room to make big lots for a family of four. This pan is amazing, and the best pan I have ever purchased! I bought it direct from the 'Procook' site for £25. Many other pans state 'non-stick' yet always seem to fail there, this has not - and I have used it a few times now; and cannot imagine it ever failing! It is durable, sturdy and looks fab on the hob ;) It cooks everything perfectly with even heat, and every dish I have cooked in this has been a delight! It is fairly heavy - which I like in a pan, and cleaning it is a doddle, it just wipes clean with a bit of Fairy and a sponge cloth! This is my favorite pan to use in the kitchen, it is brilliant - and a great price! Will certainly be purchasing more from this range when needed. I am hoping to replace all my saucepans in time, with this range :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product., 15 July 2010
We bought this to complement an M & S set we bought directly from them. A very useful size, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Dec 2011
Ordered the Pro Cook Gourmet Saute pan and received it within 36hrs, well packed and not as heavy as I was expecting. The lid fits very well and is strongly made. Very impressed with the quality and is good value for money, will purchase other items from this company again on this standard of customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... or another one listed here below and i am happy that i bought the following one, 10 July 2014
I was confused between buying this one or another one listed here below and i am happy that i bought the following one:-

As soon as I got this pan, some of the first things I made were scrambled eggs, omelets, and pancakes. It has NO problem with stickiness; the teflon works as promised. Overall the pan is slick, light, and high quality. I feel like just because I started using this pan, I cook so much better.

Last night, for example, I was making dinner with my roommate, and we decided to experiment on some quesadillas we were making. We cut up some onions and tomatoes, put a little oil and butter in the pan, and let the onions and tomatoes fry for a bit on low heat. After a few minutes I added in some Bush's baked beans (I rinsed the flavor out lol) into the mixture in the pan, then realized I wanted one last thing: the mexican four cheese blend. I added in a generous amount of cheese and it melted very nicely into the mixture of onions, tomatoes, and now beans. Lastly, I added in some butter and salt to improve the consistency and flavor a bit, and voila! We had this cheesy blend of beans, onions, and tomatoes (my roommate added some turkey) that smelled like heaven. Our flour tortilla was on another pan frying, but when it was done, we poured this cheesy mixture on it and finished it up, with very little residue on the saute pan. Despite all that cheese and mess in the pan, nothing stuck as promised..it was very easy to clean off with water. PLUS, the quesadilla was FANTASTIC thanks to our little food experiment on this pan.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb one pot solution, 2 Oct 2013
i still don't know what the difference is between a frying pan and a saute pan, but this item covers all the bases and probably more, going to be well used is very solid without being stupidly heavy, great non stick - oven proof, comfy handle,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - easy to use and keep clean, 19 July 2012
Very good value for money. Large but not too heavy. Well balanced. The glass lid looks good, works well, cleans easily, and the handle is solidly attached and has the feel that it will stay attached! The non-stick coating of the pan is top quality. Very pleased with this product. The only point to watch out for, and it has been mentioned in other reviews, is that with the lid on the product stands about 15cm tall so it will require ample shelf space in your cupboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pan, 14 Jun 2012
The ProCook saute pan does what it's supposed to do. The food cooks evenly and doesn't stick; the size is very useful, with a good cooking area when you need a slightly larger pan; it feels strong and substantial but not too heavy and looks handsome. The only problem is that the finish underneath the pan scratched easily and the black came off a bit but I haven't marked it down as this doesn't affect the cooking and isn't generally on view. I would rate this pan highly and recommend it. I will definitely look at this brand first when my other pans need renewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I am ordering a Replacement!, 6 Jun 2012
I am replacing my current pan because of burn damage,unfortunately, despite of taking care of the pan which is the best Frying Pan I have ever had.
I use it to cook everything from Mince Dishes to my morning Fried Egg and Stir Fries.
Highly recommended. Hence the replacement.